828 Idlewild Way Sarasota FL 34242 MLS A4480720
Less Photos /\
828 Idlewild Way
Home Description: 828 Idlewild Way
Beach or boating - live the ultimate Siesta Key lifestyle on 135' of deep boating waterfront of the Grand Canal, and close to the world-famous powdery, white quartz sands of Siesta Beach. With plenty of space to accommodate a large family and guests, this impeccable 4-bedroom, 3-bath renovated home offers plenty of open and private areas. Easily entertain in the open, flowing floor plan; the kitchen, living, dining and family rooms all overlook the large screened lanai, pool and waterway featuring a built-in grill and covered eating area. Facing a desirable southwest direction, this is the perfect place for alfresco dining with full sunset views and in cooler weather, becomes an additional room outdoors. The well designed, split bedroom plan is flexible, rooms can be used as an office or study space and it includes two oversized master bedroom suites, one on the main level and one upstairs. A large upstairs bonus room is an additional, flexible space. Sited on nearly one-third of an acre, with mature tropical landscaping and fruit trees, this property offers plenty of privacy. You'll delight in living on the water and marvel at the marine life. Fish, launch your paddleboard or kayak from the dock or just relax and enjoy living in paradise.
- Elementary School: Phillippi Shores Elementary
- Middle School: Brookside Middle
- High School: Sarasota High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure
- Water View: Canal
- Water Name: THE GRAND CANAL
- Water Frontage: Canal - Saltwater
- Water Feet: 135
- Water Extras: Bridges - Fixed, Dock - Wood, Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Canal - Saltwater
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Bathroom 3 Features: Granite Counters, Tub With Shower
- Bathroom 2 Features: Shower No Tub
- Bedroom 4 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom
- Bonus Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Desk Built-In
- Dinette Features: Built-In Shelving
- Family Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Closet Pantry, Island, Stone Counters, Walk-In Pantry
- Laundry Features: Built-In Shelving
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks, En Suite Bathroom, Garden Bath, Granite Counters, Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Breakfast Room Separate, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility, Interior In-Law Suite
- Architectural Style: Custom, Florida
- Exterior Features: Dog Run, Outdoor Grill
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northeast
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 4716
Available now at $1,690,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, On Street
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Electric, Zoned
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 13784
- Lot Acres: 0.32
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 185
- HOA Fees: $150 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $12
- HOA/Community Assoc: Optional
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: FloodZone, In County, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Pet restrictions governed by Sarasota County
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$2,495,019 (47.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $450/sqft,
which is 38.4% less than similar homes
in the 34242 zip code.
828 Idlewild Way Sarasota FL 34242
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 828 Idlewild Way
For Sale Near: 828 Idlewild Way
- Approx Payment:$8,221*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4480720) located at 828 Idlewild Way Sarasota FL 34242, call: 813-527-9259
828 Idlewild Way, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 3757 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,690,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1967.
A comparable home for sale at 3985 Roberts Point Rd in Sarasota is listed at $2,400,000.
This home on 828 Idlewild Way has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
El Presidente, Sarasota Beach and Sarasota Surf And Racquet are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4480720 has been posted on this site since 10/17/2020 (12 days ago).