8359 Nandina Dr Sarasota FL 34240 MLS O5923784
Less Photos /\
8359 Nandina Dr
Home Description: 8359 Nandina Dr
This immaculate single-family home is move-in ready, complete with brand new exterior paint, hurricane shutters and a spacious backyard overlooking water with spectacular sunset views in the evening! First floor enhancements include built-in pantry shelves and child locks on all of the solid wood cabinets in addition to upgraded 18” brick pattern neutral tile throughout the first-floor high-ceiling, open-concept space. The living area features easy-to-connect surround sound speakers seamlessly installed into the ceiling and walls. The kitchen has granite countertops and a large center island for serving. The second-floor master bedroom also features upgraded high ceilings, a bathroom suite and walk-in closet. In addition to a loft, laundry room, full guest bath and two additional bedrooms for convenience. House is equipped with a security system that can detect open doors and sounds such as glass breaking on the first floor. A screened-in back porch, accessed through sliding glass doors from the kitchen, overlooks a deep, fenced-in backyard. This family friendly neighborhood is ideal conveniently located within the highly-rated Tatum Ridge school zone near attractions like Big Cat Habitat, the Celery Fields, and with easy access to I-75 and the beautiful Sarasota beaches. Modest HOA fees include exceptional lawn care, irrigation, cable and internet. Closing must occur no earlier than April 19, 2021.
- Elementary School: Tatum Ridge Elementary
- Middle School: McIntosh Middle
- High School: Sarasota High
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Great Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Granite Counters
- Loft Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: En Suite Bathroom
- Additional Rooms: Great Room
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Concrete, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2427
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected
- Lot Sqft: 5040
- Lot Acres: 0.12
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 52
- HOA Fees: $618 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $206
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV, Internet, Maintenance Grounds
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Condo Floor Number: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Num Pets: 3
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$610,904 (55.1% more than this home).
This home is priced at $217/sqft,
which is 15.0% less than similar homes
in the 34240 zip code.
8359 Nandina Dr Sarasota FL 34240
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 8359 Nandina Dr
For Sale Near: 8359 Nandina Dr
- Approx Payment:$1,917*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Proplogik Realty Inc.
8359 Nandina Dr, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 1818 sqft and
is currently priced at $394,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2014.
A comparable home for sale at 3664 Quiet Dr in Sarasota is listed at $572,990.
This home on 8359 Nandina Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Hidden River, Hidden Creek and Racimo Ranches are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS O5923784 has been posted on this site since 2/22/2021 (13 days ago).