8402 Marina Dr Holmes Beach FL 34217 MLS U8150403
Less Photos /\
8402 Marina Dr
Home Description: 8402 Marina Dr
Under Construction. Exclusive resort-style Key West home with professional décor, high-end finishes, 4-ensuite spacious bedrooms and only a short walk to the beach! The main level has gorgeous light wood floors with an open concept kitchen. The counters are a beautiful quartz that match nicely with the soft close cabinets. Calling all chefs! Amazing gas appliances have been installed in this home as well as a coveted gas stove! Those folks that are stair challenged, do not worry! An ELEVATOR conveniently stops at every floor in this home for you. Hurricane impact, PGT window and sliding glass doors, LED lights, interactive glass mirror, tankless on-demand hot water heater, electric blinds in the master bedroom, Trane HVAC system and a saltwater pool and gas heated spa! Walk upstairs and you will find a really cool sports bar with water views where you can hang out and watch the game with your friends! There is a marina nearby at the front of the island where you can store your boat. Bring your beach chairs, blankets and margaritas and slip your toes in the sand as people come out from all over the World to view the spectacular warm and gorgeous sunsets over the Gulf of Mexico every evening in paradise!
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Heated,In Ground,Salt Water
- Spa Features: Heated
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Crown Molding,Eat-in Kitchen,Elevator,High Ceilings,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Solid Wood Cabinets,Stone Counters,Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar,Window Treatments
- Appliances: Bar Fridge,Dishwasher,Dryer,Gas Water Heater,Ice Maker,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Tankless Water Heater,Washer
- Floor Covering: Hardwood,Tile
- Additional Rooms: Attic,Breakfast Room Separate,Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Key West
- Exterior Features: Fence,Irrigation System
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Metal
- Building Sqft: 2800
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||16x12||First||Engineered Hardwood|
|Master Bedroom||15x14||First||Engineered Hardwood|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Garage Door Opener
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Propane,Public,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 8499.00
- Lot Dim: 80x100
- Lot Acres: 0.2000
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 13
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Elevated
- Location: Corner Lot,Flood Insurance Required,Paved
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Holmes Beach home in this zip code is
$4,366,538 (55.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $1,000/sqft,
which is 60.0% less than similar homes
in the 34217 zip code.
8402 Marina Dr Holmes Beach FL 34217
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 8402 Marina Dr
- Approx Payment:$13,621*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of KELLER WILLIAMS GULF BEACHES.
8402 Marina Dr, Holmes Beach FL is a single family home of 2800 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,800,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 212 Haverkos Ct in Holmes Beach is listed at $10,600,000.
This home on 8402 Marina Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Holmes Beach, FL.
Ilexhurst, Key Royale and West Wind Shores are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8150403 has been posted on this site since 2/2/2022 (152 days ago).