8405 Marina Dr Holmes Beach FL 34217 MLS A4504861
Less Photos /\
8405 Marina Dr
Home Description: 8405 Marina Dr
Positioned to take full advantage of the sweeping water views, this exceptional custom built residence enjoys 80 feet of panoramic waterfront overlooking Bimini Bay. The brick circular drive with lush landscape uplift at night creates an inviting first impression. The home’s entry is enhanced by 8 ft custom Aurora front doors with an arched transom window that sets the stage for the beautifully scaled and authentically detailed living spaces with custom millwork and trim throughout. Taking full advantage of the bay views, the spacious, open-concept living area flows seamlessly to the dining area and chef inspired kitchen. Ideal for entertaining small or large gatherings, outfitted with shaker cabinetry, custom hood, quartz countertops, Thermador professional series appliances that include a 6 burner gas range with steam oven and walk in pantry with wet bar and wine storage. With most rooms overlooking the water, this home offers a harmonious relationship between architecture and landscape and ensures an effortless transition to exterior spaces that offer relaxing spots for open-air leisure. The master bedroom suite is a retreat of its own. Additional main floor areas include a laundry room with Fisher and Paykel washer and dryer and a half bath. Three additional bedrooms all with en-suite baths are accessed by the staircase or elevator. The upstairs has a spacious den and wet bar for the perfect additional living area that opens to a spacious bay front patio and outdoor living space. Additional interior features include elevator, power blinds with remotes throughout, custom plantation shutters and drapes, Sonos system, Frame TV in living area with 6 additional TV’s, French Oak wood floors and decorator furnishings. There is everything for the outdoor enthusiast, heated saltwater pool with built in umbrella table and bench, sun shelf with bubbler, two water fountains and multi color lighting. Summer kitchen with 42” gas grill with griddle and fryer attachments, refrigerator, ice maker, sink, pantry and power screens. Oversized dock with Trex decking, lighting, underwater reef habitat, snook light, kayak launch and a 10,000 lb boat lift. Other exterior highlights include a two car garage, golf cart garage, irrigation, outdoor shower and more. This residence is island life at its finest. Don’t let this incredible slice of island life slip away and call for your private showing today.
- Elementary School: Anna Maria Elementary
- Middle School: Martha B. King Middle
- High School: Manatee High
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Fiber Optic Lighting,Gunite,Heated,In Ground,Lighting,Salt Water
- Spa Features: Heated,In Ground
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Full,Canal
- Water Name: BIMINI BAY
- Water Frontage: Bay/Harbor,Canal - Saltwater
- Water Feet: 160
- Water Extras: Bridges - No Fixed Bridges,Dock - Composite,Dock w/Electric,Lift,No Wake Zone,Sailboat Water,Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor,Canal - Saltwater
- Interior Features: Built in Features,Ceiling Fans(s),Crown Molding,Dry Bar,Eat-in Kitchen,Elevator,High Ceilings,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Open Floorplan,Solid Wood Cabinets,Stone Counters,Walk-In Closet(s),Wet Bar,Window Treatments
- Appliances: Bar Fridge,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Exhaust Fan,Freezer,Microwave,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Washer,Wine Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Tile,Wood
- Additional Rooms: Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Fence,Irrigation System,Lighting,Outdoor Grill,Outdoor Kitchen,Outdoor Shower,Rain Gutters,Shade Shutter(s),Sidewalk,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Cement Siding,Concrete,Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab,Stem Wall
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Metal
- Building Sqft: 4573
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway,Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Golf Cart Garage,Ground Level
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air,Humidity Control,Zoned
- Heating: Central,Electric,Propane
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Propane,Public,Street Lights,Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 9636.00
- Lot Dim: 80x125
- Lot Acres: 0.2300
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 16
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Flood Insurance Required,FloodZone,Paved,Sidewalk
- Disaster Mitigation: Above Flood Plain,Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Holmes Beach home in this zip code is
$2,314,918 (55.9% less than this home).
This home is priced at $1,789/sqft,
which is 49.7% less than similar homes
in the 34217 zip code.
8405 Marina Dr Holmes Beach FL 34217
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 8405 Marina Dr
- Approx Payment:$25,539*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of DUNCAN REAL ESTATE, INC..
8405 Marina Dr, Holmes Beach FL is a single family home of 2934 sqft and
is currently priced at $5,250,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 404 Clark Dr in Holmes Beach is listed at $2,600,000.
This home on 8405 Marina Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in Holmes Beach, FL.
Ilexhurst, Key Royale and Holmes Gulf To Bay are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4504861 has been posted on this site since 7/20/2021 (16 days ago).