8440 Big Buck Ln Sarasota FL 34240 MLS A4477798
Less Photos /\
8440 Big Buck Ln
Home Description: 8440 Big Buck Ln
Spectacular acreage and old-world charm separate this immaculate, four-bedroom estate from all other luxury offerings in the area. Poised on five gated acres east of I-75, the fabulous open floorplan features divine architectural details, such as coffered ceilings, aged Tuscan-style tile, French doors, and more. A central family room was designed for entertaining and shares a space with a large chef’s kitchen and full bar area. Serve aperitifs behind the copper-topped bar with ice maker and wine refrigerator as guests gather in the living room and the family chef gracefully navigates stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and custom cabinetry to prepare their latest creation. A hidden walk-in pantry is a thoughtful storage solution to keep the area free of clutter. Glass sliders extend the home to the screened lanai, where you can take advantage of Florida’s year-round summer with a fabulous natural rock pool with waterfall and spa and share family stories around a fire pit. Multiple covered outdoor areas and a stunning interior formal dining room give you the flexibility to dine alfresco or keep festivities indoors. Retreat to the private owner’s suite, with a luxurious bath, abundant storage, and two large walk-in closets. Additional rooms include a library/office, two guest bedrooms with adjoining bath, large laundry with pet bath, and a charming 714 SF guest house with a private entrance. Multiple garages, including a 60' RV/boat garage with separate driveway and gate, offer plenty of storage for vehicles, tinkering, and toys.
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Lake
- Water Frontage: Lake
- Water Feet: 150
- Water Access: Lake
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Bar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Wood
- Additional Rooms: Interior In-Law Suite
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Irrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Concrete, Tile
- Building Sqft: 8654
Available now at $1,399,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Interior In-Law Suite||20x22||First|
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 5
- Garage Feature: Boat, Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Oversized, Parking Pad, RV Garage
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Well
- Lot Sqft: 217801
- Lot Acres: 5.00
- Total Acre: 5 to less than 10
- Lot Num: 2
- HOA Fees: $1,000 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $83
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Zoned for Horses
- Maintenance Includes: Private Road
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Please see community docs for pet guidelines/restrictions. Up to 2 horses allowed
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$605,184 (56.7% less than this home).
This home is priced at $306/sqft,
which is 32.4% less than similar homes
in the 34240 zip code.
8440 Big Buck Ln Sarasota FL 34240
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 8440 Big Buck Ln
For Sale Near: 8440 Big Buck Ln
- Approx Payment:$6,806*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4477798) located at 8440 Big Buck Ln Sarasota FL 34240, call: 813-527-9259
8440 Big Buck Ln, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 4576 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,399,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2004.
A comparable home for sale at 3587 Secret Stroll Dr in Sarasota is listed at $442,990.
This home on 8440 Big Buck Ln has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Sarasota Ranch Club, Lakewood Ranch Country Club and Hidden River are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4477798 has been posted on this site since 9/14/2020 (7 days ago).