845 14Th Ave N St Petersburg FL 33704 MLS T3211002
845 14Th Ave N
Home Description: 845 14Th Ave N
Under Construction. Just steps from scenic Crescent Lake Park is a Brand-New David Weekley Home just waiting for you! The curb appeal doesn’t stop with the lush landscaping, Hardie Plank, well-crafted column detail, and finished off with a generous porch to relax after a long day. The grand entry of this home opens into the chef style kitchen equipped with a 5-burner gas cooktop, stacked white cabinets for plenty of storage, gorgeous hexagon backsplash, and a large island that ready for entertaining. The openness of this home feels even larger with ample amounts of natural light that are not only impact but energy efficient to get you through those hot summer months. Escape upstairs to your private corridor as you unwind in your spacious Owners Retreat including a frameless rain shower and double vanity. This home has it all so just wait there is more! As you exit out the lanai your guest can stay comfortably in the garage retreat adorned with a wet bar, beverage center, and full bath above the 2-car garage. We want to ensure your comfortability not only in your new home but in your investment, which is backed by a 1, 2, and 10-year warranty and superior customer service.
- Elementary School: John M Sexton Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Meadowlawn Middle-PN
- High School: St. Petersburg High-PN
- Interior Features: Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, In Wall Pest System, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Range Hood, Tankless Water Heater
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Great Room Features: Breakfast Bar, Island, Walk-In Pantry
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Inside Utility, Interior In-Law Suite
- Architectural Style: Traditional
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Siding, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Stem Wall
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Landscaping: FlFriendlyNativeLandscape,NonToxicFertilizerPesticide
- Indoor Air Quality: HVAC Filter MERV 8+, No/Low VOC Flooring, No/Low VOC Paint/Finish, Non Toxic Pest Control, Ventilation
- Building Sqft: 3668
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: N
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Natural Gas, Zoned
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Natural Gas Available, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 8351
- Lot Dim: 60x130
- Lot Acres: 0.22
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 9
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Near Public Transit, Street Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Above Flood Plain, Fire/Smoke Detection Integration, Hurricane Shutters/Windows
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$1,127,590 (33.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $285/sqft,
which is 21.0% less than similar homes
in the 33704 zip code.
845 14Th Ave N St Petersburg FL 33704
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 845 14Th Ave N
For Sale Near: 845 14Th Ave N
- Approx Payment:$4,096*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Weekley Homes Realty Company.
845 14Th Ave N, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 2956 sqft and
is currently priced at $841,980
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2020.
A comparable home for sale at 1344 Brightwaters Blvd Ne in St Petersburg is listed at $1,315,000.
This home on 845 14Th Ave N has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Brownleigh Court, Eden Shores and Piedmont Place are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3211002 has been posted on this site since 11/18/2019 (142 days ago).