8452 109Th St Seminole FL 33772 MLS U8177430
Less Photos /\
8452 109Th St
Home Description: 8452 109Th St
Cute as can be! This adorable and welcoming 4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom home is not one to pass up! Located in beautiful and desired Seminole, you'll notice its charm the moment you pull up. The cozy front porch is wonderful for morning coffee, or for relaxing after work in the evenings (the afternoon sun does not hit this side of the home). The large and open floorplan makes for wonderful holiday gatherings, or for entertaining friends and family. The Living Room is generous in size, and the HUGE Kitchen boasts beautiful granite countertops, solid wood cabinets, and updated Stainless Steel Appliances (2020). There are SO many updates to enjoy-- New Roof 2022, New A/C (both units) 2016 and new ductwork 2022, New Water Heater 2019, New Vinyl Flooring in the Living Room and one Bedroom, New Gutters 2019, New Toilets in BOTH Bathrooms, Freshly painted outside and beautifully landscaped. There are no small bedrooms here! The huge Master Bedroom offers a generous walk-in closet, and sliders out to the back patio. You can also access the back patio through the Dining Room's Updated Sliders! There is ample space to add a pool, with plenty of yard to still enjoy for the pets and for your gardening desires. This home has been very well cared for by this owner since 2013! Only 10 to 15 minutes to the beach, and surrounded by lots of shopping. Come experience what living in Seminole is all about!! PROFESSIONAL PHOTOS COMING SOON!!
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Crown Molding,Open Floorplan,Solid Wood Cabinets,Stone Counters,Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Ceramic Tile,Vinyl
- Additional Rooms: Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Fence,Rain Gutters,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
Available now at $490,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Oversized,Parking Pad
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Sewer Connected,Street Lights,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 6399.00
- Lot Dim: 64x100
- Lot Acres: 0.1500
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 42
- HOA/Community Assoc: None
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: City Limits,Paved
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 10+
- : 727-493-1555
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Seminole home in this zip code is
$599,279 (22.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $304/sqft,
which is 0.0% less than similar homes
in the 33772 zip code.
8452 109Th St Seminole FL 33772
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 8452 109Th St
For Sale Near: 8452 109Th St
- Approx Payment:$2,384*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of COASTAL PROPERTIES GROUP.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8177430) located at 8452 109Th St Seminole FL 33772, call: 813-452-4250
8452 109Th St, Seminole FL is a single family home of 1611 sqft and
is currently priced at $490,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 10563 94Th Ave in Seminole is listed at $824,900.
This home on 8452 109Th St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Seminole, FL.
Woodbridge, Blossom Lake Village and Canterbury Chase are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8177430 has been posted on this site since 9/22/2022 (6 days ago).