849 59Th Ave St Pete Beach FL 33706 MLS U8066973
Reduced By $50,000
last change 4/9/2020
Less Photos /\
849 59Th Ave
St Pete Beach,
Home Description: 849 59Th Ave
Owner has moved just down the street, he is ready to sell. This modern coastal home has it all; incredible water views, lush landscaping, circular paver drive, and distinctly modern upgrades at every turn – everything you’ve been searching for! This carefully updated mid-century home enjoys the best of both indoor and outdoor space for show stopping sunsets every night! Entering through the stylish glass panel front door. Entertain effortlessly; the completely open concept interior featuring an unbelievable gourmet kitchen with inlaid wood floors, spacious dining and living room. With the upstairs laundry in the pantry. Adjacent to the kitchen and dining room, the Florida room enjoys views to the yard and 2nd patio. The master bedroom enjoys a patio access, and incredible water views even from the comfort of your bed. With a unbelievable master bath. Closet space is never an issue with the incredibly organized built in double closets. The two guest bedrooms have a bath just off of it. The ground floor patio has a train that runs the entire length of it. A downstairs sports room has a small bar in it. With an additional bath just of to the side. A downstairs laundry is in the next room.
- Elementary School: Azalea Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Azalea Middle-PN
- High School: Boca Ciega High-PN
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Sweep
- Spa Features: In Ground
- Water View: Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Name: BOCA CIEGA BAY
- Water Frontage: Intracoastal Waterway
- Water Feet: 41
- Water Extras: Bridges - Fixed, Dock - Composite, Dock w/Electric, Dock w/Water Supply, Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Canal - Saltwater, Intracoastal Waterway
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Bar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- Fireplace Desc: Family Room
- Floor Covering: Brick/Stone, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Tile, Wood
- Bonus Room Features: Bar
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Inside Utility, Media Room
- Architectural Style: Contemporary
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System
- Exterior Contruction: Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southeast
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 5044
Available now at $1,225,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 8420
- Lot Acres: 0.19
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 1
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Elevated
- Location: Street Paved
- Building Num Floors: 3
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom St Pete Beach home in this zip code is
$903,977 (26.2% less than this home).
This home is priced at $326/sqft,
which is 41.8% less than similar homes
in the 33706 zip code.
849 59Th Ave St Pete Beach FL 33706
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 849 59Th Ave
For Sale Near: 849 59Th Ave
- Approx Payment:$5,959*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coastal Properties Group.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8066973) located at 849 59Th Ave St Pete Beach FL 33706, call: 813-452-4250
849 59Th Ave, St Pete Beach FL is a single family home of 3753 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,225,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1982.
A comparable home for sale at 2 Treasure Ln in St Pete Beach is listed at $875,000.
This home on 849 59Th Ave has decreased in price by $50,000 and the last change was on 4/9/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Pete Beach, FL.
Sunset Beach, Morey Beach and Isle Of Palms are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8066973 has been posted on this site since 11/29/2019 (180 days ago).