849 60Th Ave Ne St Petersburg FL 33703 MLS T3271045
Less Photos /\
849 60Th Ave Ne
Home Description: 849 60Th Ave Ne
Located in one of St. Pete's most desirable locations, this charming Edgemoor Estates beauty boasts over 1,600 square feet of living space that has been meticulously maintained and awaits you with "open doors." Mature, well-manicured landscape encompasses this lovely abode, situated on a prime corner lot with views of the lake water and park on the opposite side of the street. Step inside and feel the love and care that exudes from the walls within this home. Upon entry, brand new (2 weeks) carpeting awaits in the living room and each of the three bedrooms for that ultimate feel of cozy. Upgraded 6-panel doors and energy-efficient windows throughout will also not go unnoticed. Each bedroom offers its own large, walk-in closet for ultimate storage. A nest thermostat, in-wall speakers for superb surround sound in the living room, smooth ceilings (no popcorn!) and stainless steel kitchen appliances are just some of the added conveniences and updates that adorn this home. Behind the scenes, there are an abundance of updates: the roof is 7 years new, R38 insulation in the attic, 6 year new air handler and duct work throughout, 1 year new ac compressor (3.5 ton), and the BEST OF ALL: 36, 325w Tesla Solar Panels to power your new home with 23 year warranty remaining on Parts and Labor. You may ask, what does this mean for you? MINIMAL electric bills!! A Tesla Electric Car Charger is installed in the driveway, too! Step out back and enjoy your private oasis: a custom fence encompasses the back yard with a large, concrete slab (with footers!) to provide the ultimate entertaining experience. This home is located minutes from DTSP, providing you the best of suburbia and city living at the same time. A stone's throw from Jack Puryear Park, there is plenty to do: racquetball, tennis, fishing, and more. Walking distance to Canterbury School of Florida, a well-renounced private college preparatory school.
- Elementary School: Shore Acres Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Meadowlawn Middle-PN
- High School: Northeast High-PN
- Water View: Canal, Lake
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Master Bedroom Features: Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Traditional
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Sidewalk, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Vinyl Siding, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Crawlspace
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 1652
Available now at $350,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Electric Vehicle Charging Station(s), Off Street, Parking Pad
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Propane, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Solar, Street Lights, Water Available, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 7601
- Lot Dim: 60x127
- Lot Acres: 0.17
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 14
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Corner Unit
- Location: Corner Lot, Flood Insurance Required, In City Limits, Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$413,924 (18.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $216/sqft,
which is 21.7% less than similar homes
in the 33703 zip code.
849 60Th Ave Ne St Petersburg FL 33703
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 849 60Th Ave Ne
For Sale Near: 849 60Th Ave Ne
- Approx Payment:$1,703*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Tampa Central.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3271045) located at 849 60Th Ave Ne St Petersburg FL 33703, call: 813-452-4250
849 60Th Ave Ne, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 1620 sqft and
is currently priced at $350,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1950.
A comparable home for sale at 1827 Massachusetts Ave Ne in St Petersburg is listed at $280,000.
This home on 849 60Th Ave Ne has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Arcadia, Ravenswood and Snell Gardens are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3271045 has been posted on this site since 10/16/2020 (15 days ago).