85 Sugar Mill Dr Osprey FL 34229 MLS A4456020
Less Photos /\
85 Sugar Mill Dr
Schedule a Showing & See the Inside
Home Description: 85 Sugar Mill Dr
DESIGNED BY ONE OF SARASOTA'S MOST POPULAR INTERIOR DESIGNERS, this Oaks Bayside, Bo MacEwen residence is sure to please. Every inch of this estate is touched with LUXURIOUS FINISHES and VOLUME ceilings accentuate a grand appearance. The formal living room greets you with beautifully detailed wood work and built-in shelving lit with LED lighting. The CUSTOM WOOD WORK DESIGN flows through the home creating visual interest in every room. A master suite with its own private sitting area is tucked away and offers its own entry way to the pool/lanai. You’ll be awed by the MARBLE WORK showcased in the master bathroom. A CHEF'S KITCHEN features two toned, hard wood cabinetry, a large center island and marble counter tops. Other well appointed upgrades include; hard wood flooring, custom crown moulding and baseboards, custom drapery and plantation shutters on every window! A spacious, paver lanai features a heated saltwater pool and spa that has been recently re-finished in pebble. Just beyond the pool you’ll find a spacious yard with mature landscaping and a wood burning fire pit. THIS HOME HAS IT ALL! The Oaks is a secluded, golf community overlooking Sarasota Bay and just minutes from downtown Sarasota and Siesta Key Beach! Pine View School, #1 in Florida is just minutes away. SOCIAL MEMBERSHIP is required and will be PAID BY THE SELLER with an acceptable offer!! WOW!
- Address: 85 Sugar Mill Dr
- Levels: One
- City: Osprey
- Zip: 34229
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Dock, Gated, Golf Course, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Tennis Court(s)
- Elementary School: Pineview Elementary
- Middle School: PineView Middle
- High School: Venice Senior High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Child Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Other, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Microwave, Other, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener, Whole House R.O. System, Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Gas, Family Room
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Vinyl, Wood
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Den Features: Built-In Shelving
- Dining Room Features: Built-In Shelving
- Family Room Features: Built-In Shelving
- Kitchen Features: Island, Pantry, Stone Counters, Wet Bar
- Living Room Features: Built-In Shelving
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Breakfast Room Separate, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southeast
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 5115
Available now at $999,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Electric, Zoned
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well
- Lot Sqft: 20774
- Lot Acres: 0.48
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 89
- HOA Fees: $2,100 Semi-Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $350
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Security
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: See attachments
- Num Pets: 3
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Osprey home in this zip code is
$664,365 (33.5% less than this home).
This home is priced at $238/sqft,
which is 3.5% less than similar homes
in the 34229 zip code.
85 Sugar Mill Dr Osprey FL 34229
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 85 Sugar Mill Dr
For Sale Near: 85 Sugar Mill Dr
- Approx Payment:$4,860*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4456020) located at 85 Sugar Mill Dr Osprey FL 34229, call: 813-527-9259
85 Sugar Mill Dr, Osprey FL is a single family home of 4191 sqft and
is currently priced at $999,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1991.
A comparable home for sale at 3972 Waypoint Ave in Osprey is listed at $695,000.
This home on 85 Sugar Mill Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Osprey, FL.
MLS A4456020 has been posted on this site since 1/15/2020 (7 days ago).