8620 Tarpon Springs Rd Odessa FL 33556 MLS T3276290
Less Photos /\
8620 Tarpon Springs Rd
Home Description: 8620 Tarpon Springs Rd
Website 8620 Tarpon.info
Majestic home on 13.954 acres on Lake Calm. Arriving at Fairview South, you are greeted by a grand entrance featuring a 5 ft. brick entry wall and stately gates. The long driveway winds through majestic granddaddy oak trees and a beautifully manicured lawn. You are welcomed by a fresh breeze off the water and a comfortable covered front porch. Welcome, Home! Newly renovated luxury home with mixture of wide plank Italian ceramic tile and marble flooring throughout all bathrooms, sweeping staircase, high-end lighting, and finishes. Chef kitchen features custom cabinetry, brick accent wall, quartz countertops, marble backsplashes, and stainless appliances including french door oven, convection microwave, and warming drawer. Two large pantries and a separate laundry room. The large great room adjacent to the kitchen has a wood-burning fireplace, built-in cabinets, and french doors to the lanai and pool. Formal dining room with wainscoting. All bedrooms are ensuite. Primary suite boast a balcony overlooking pool and lake, stunning claw foot tub, separate marble shower, water, and linen closets. Office and bedroom with 2 closets and full bath downstairs could be a 2nd master suite. Plantation shutters, Italian ceramic tile, and custom molding throughout the home. Huge Salt Water Pool with marble pool deck, Pebbletec finish and new pool equipment in enclosed 56 'x 41' birdcage. All new mechanicals, 8 camera security system with DVR replay, smart tv, and home speaker system. 3 car garage with epoxy floors. 2 outbuildings with electric and separate deep wells- one 4 inch. 150 ' composite wood dock with electricity and lighting. 6 acres full irrigation system.
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Deck, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Water View: Lake
- Water Name: LAKE CALM
- Water Frontage: Lake
- Water Feet: 350
- Water Extras: Dock - Composite, Dock - Covered, Dock - Open, Dock w/Electric, Skiing Allowed
- Water Access: Lake
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- Fireplace Desc: Family Room, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Marble, Porcelain Tile, Tile
- Additional Bedroom Features: En Suite Bathroom
- Bathroom 3 Features: En Suite Bathroom
- Bathroom 2 Features: En Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 3 Features: En Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 2 Features: En Suite Bathroom
- Dining Room Features: Other Specify In Remarks
- Great Room Features: Built-In Shelving
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Pantry, Walk-In Pantry
- Master Bathroom Features: Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Features: Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Office Features: Built-In Shelving
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Inside Utility, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Traditional
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northwest
- Roof: Concrete, Tile
- Building Sqft: 5709
Available now at $3,450,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- Utilities: Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sprinkler Well
- Lot Sqft: 567947
- Lot Acres: 13.95
- Total Acre: 10 to less than 20
- Lot Num: 0
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cleared, In County, Level/Flat, Oversized Lot, Street Paved, Zoned for Horses
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Odessa home in this zip code is
$541,175 (84.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $850/sqft,
which is 77.6% less than similar homes
in the 33556 zip code.
8620 Tarpon Springs Rd Odessa FL 33556
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 8620 Tarpon Springs Rd
For Sale Near: 8620 Tarpon Springs Rd
- Approx Payment:$16,783*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4096 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Mallett And Mallett Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3276290) located at 8620 Tarpon Springs Rd Odessa FL 33556, call: 813-452-4096
8620 Tarpon Springs Rd, Odessa FL is a single family home of 4057 sqft and
is currently priced at $3,450,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1965.
A comparable home for sale at 18389 Wayne Rd in Odessa is listed at $1,095,000.
This home on 8620 Tarpon Springs Rd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Odessa, FL.
Dolce Vita, Keystone Lake View and Stillwater are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3276290 has been posted on this site since 11/19/2020 (10 days ago).