866 S Davis Blvd Tampa FL 33606 MLS T3231923
Less Photos /\
866 S Davis Blvd
Home Description: 866 S Davis Blvd
Please view this home's virtual tour! -- http://pfretour.com/mls/46374 -- If you’re looking for extraordinary, look no further than this distinctive masterpiece that will alter your senses the minute you arrive. Nestled on nearly ½ acre pinnacle of land with enviable views of the nearby D.I. Yacht Club, landmark Peter O. Knight airport & Hillsborough Bay, the owner spent 2 years stripping the structure to the studs, rebuilding, replacing & refining each element, transforming it from dull, non-descript to a stylish contemporary that is as inviting as it is impressive. Boasting a floor plan that encompasses a formal dining room, chef’s delight eat-in kitchen w/ 2 islands, a dramatic 2-story great room & adjacent game room with loads of natural light, a cozy corner wet bar, & a separate play room for the gaming enthusiast – all opening to the beautiful outdoor covered entertaining spaces and pool. A 1st Floor bedroom is perfect for guests and 3 bedrooms on the 2nd floor, accessed by a curved marble staircase or elevator, complete the transformation. The master’s retreat radiates a sense of a luxurious penthouse suite in a fine hotel, with separate his/her closets, make-up/dressing room, a master bath complete with oversized therapeutic tub & dual walk in shower with views extending to the Bay & Smart Glass TV in mirror. Home automation includes LUTRON technology & Smart House controlled by phone or IPad. Completing this home is rare 3 car garage & 1300sf roof terraces and balconies to entertain or capture sunsets.
- Elementary School: Gorrie-HB
- Middle School: Wilson-HB
- High School: Plant-HB
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Full, Marina
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Bar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Softener, Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Gas
- Floor Covering: Cork, Marble, Wood
- Kitchen Features: Stone Counters, Walk-In Pantry
- Master Bathroom Features: Island
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Formal Dining Room Separate, Great Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Contemporary
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Dog Run, Fenced, French Doors, Lighting, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab, Stem Wall
- Front Exposure: Southwest
- Roof: Other
- Building Sqft: 7386
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Zoned
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 20250
- Lot Dim: 135x150
- Lot Acres: 0.46
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 1
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Corner Lot, Flood Insurance Required, FloodZone, In City Limits
- Disaster Mitigation: Hurricane Shutters/Windows
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Tampa home in this zip code is
$1,349,508 (45.9% less than this home).
This home is priced at $492/sqft,
which is 20.6% less than similar homes
in the 33606 zip code.
866 S Davis Blvd Tampa FL 33606
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 866 S Davis Blvd
For Sale Near: 866 S Davis Blvd
- Approx Payment:$12,137*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4096 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Smith & Associates Real Estate.
866 S Davis Blvd, Tampa FL is a single family home of 5068 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,495,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1990.
A comparable home for sale at 81 Bahama Cir in Tampa is listed at $949,000.
This home on 866 S Davis Blvd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tampa, FL.
Morrison Grove, Parkside Of One Bayshore and Packwood are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3231923 has been posted on this site since 3/17/2020 (79 days ago).