8700 Dunmore Dr Sarasota FL 34231 MLS G5035933
Less Photos /\
8700 Dunmore Dr
Home Description: 8700 Dunmore Dr
Over 4,000 sq. ft. of indoor and over 3,600 sq. ft. of sheltered outdoor living space built for family and entertaining. Equipped with two offices perfect for working remotely. Brilliantly designed parallel to Little Sarasota Bay allowing for expansive water views from nearly every room. Top notch features everywhere including only granite and marble countertops, travertine and shell stone tile, hardwood floors, beautiful crown molding and trim, architectural arches and columns, custom cherry cabinetry, European fixtures, surround sound, fire sprinklers, and hurricane grade glass. An amazing professional chef’s kitchen features a huge island with built in steamer, commercial Thermador 6 burner + 2 oven gas range, Viking refrigerator and freezer, Miele espresso machine, Sub Zero wine cooler and beverage bar, water purification, and a walk in butler’s pantry. The combined indoor dining areas easily accommodate seating for 22. The third level terrace provides the very finest views of Little Sarasota Bay. Stylish Pebble Tec Pool and paver sun deck, separate boat and jet ski lifts, fishing dock, and kayak launch. Gated, walled, and hedged with Areca palms for privacy.
- Address: 8700 Dunmore Dr
- Levels: Three Or More
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34231
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Private Boat Ramp
- Elementary School: Pineview Elementary
- Middle School: PineView Middle
- High School: Pineview High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, Lighting, Salt Water
- Water View: Bay/Harbor - Full
- Water Name: LITTLE SARASOTA BAY
- Water Frontage: Bay/Harbor
- Water Feet: 125
- Water Extras: Boat Port, Dock - Composite, Lift, No Wake Zone, Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Other, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Gas
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Travertine, Wood
- Bathroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Bathroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Bedroom 4 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Kitchen Features: Cooking Island, Granite Counters, Island, Walk-In Pantry, Wet Bar
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Great Room, Media Room, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco
- Foundation: Stilt/On Piling
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Tile
- Green Energy Efficiency: Water Heater
- Indoor Air Quality: No Smoking-Interior Buildg, No/Low VOC Cabinets/Counters, No/Low VOC Flooring, No/Low VOC Paint/Finish, Whole House Vacuum System
Available now at $2,350,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Covered, Ground Level, Under Building
- Carport: Y
- Carport Spaces: 4
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Heat Pump
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Fire Hydrant, Propane, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 16919
- Lot Acres: 0.39
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 6
- HOA Fees: $50 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $4
- HOA/Community Assoc: Optional
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Elevated
- Location: Flood Insurance Required, FloodZone, In County
- Disaster Mitigation: Fire/Smoke Detection Integration, Hurricane Shutters/Windows
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$1,199,720 (48.9% less than this home).
This home is priced at $535/sqft,
which is 33.5% less than similar homes
in the 34231 zip code.
8700 Dunmore Dr Sarasota FL 34231
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 8700 Dunmore Dr
For Sale Near: 8700 Dunmore Dr
- Approx Payment:$11,432*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of List Now Realty, Llc.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# G5035933) located at 8700 Dunmore Dr Sarasota FL 34231, call: 813-527-9259
8700 Dunmore Dr, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 4391 sqft and
is currently priced at $2,350,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2007.
A comparable home for sale at 1643 Stanford Ln in Sarasota is listed at $1,490,000.
This home on 8700 Dunmore Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Holiday Harbor, Coral Cove and Phillippi Gardens are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS G5035933 has been posted on this site since 11/20/2020 (6 days ago).