8713 Corkscrew Xing Parrish FL 34219 MLS W7818591
Less Photos /\
8713 Corkscrew Xing
Home Description: 8713 Corkscrew Xing
Calling Summerwoods home brings not only a beautiful new home for you and your family but a relaxing amenity center that includes a dazzling resort-style pool, cabanas, multi-purpose field, walking trails, playground, grassy pocket park and more. Most homesites back to water or conservation view. All conveniently located 3-miles from I-75 off of Moccasin Wallow Road. This Crescent Plan is a comfortable 3 bed, 2 bath, home with loft, study and lanai. This home is a gorgeous two story layout with a study located downstairs and a beautiful large kitchen opening into your great room area. Tile has been extended throughout the main living spaces. Your kitchen looks beautiful with 42" Nutmeg cabinets and crema caramel granite. The kitchen is finished with stainless steel appliances. All Appliances included: Microwave, Range, Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer. Upstairs you will step into a loft great for entertaining. Walking past you will find your spare bedrooms, laundry and an extended owner's suite that boasts an extra large walk-in closet and beautiful open bathroom.Includes WIFI garage opener and smart thermostat. **Up to $8,000 closing cost assistance available with use of Builder’s affiliated lender**. DISCLAIMER: Prices, financing, promotion, and offers subject to change without notice. Offer valid on new sales only. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See Sales Rep for details. All uploaded photos are stock photos of this floor plan.
- Address: 8713 Corkscrew Xing
- Levels: Two
- City: Parrish
- Zip: 34219
- County: Manatee
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Other, Park, Pool
- Elementary School: Virgil Mills Elementary
- Middle School: Buffalo Creek Middle
- High School: Parrish Community High
- Private Pool: N
- Pool Features: Child Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground
- Interior Features: Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Bedroom 2 Features: Dual Sinks, Shower No Tub
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Granite Counters, Island, Pantry
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks, Shower No Tub, Stone Counters
- Master Bedroom Features: Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Great Room, Inside Utility, Loft
- Architectural Style: Florida, Key West
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Cement Siding, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Energy Efficiency: Appliances, HVAC, Lighting, Thermostat, Windows
- Green Landscaping: FlFriendlyNativeLandscape
- Green Water Features: Drip Irrigation, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Low-Flow Fixtures
- Indoor Air Quality: HVAC Filter MERV 8+, Ventilation
- Building Sqft: 3148
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 9450
- Lot Dim: 67x146x62x41x13x115
- Lot Acres: 0.22
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 369
- HOA Fees: $100 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $8
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Above Flood Plain, Fire/Smoke Detection Integration, Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Annual CDD FEE: $1,956
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Maintenance Exterior, Pool Maintenance, Recreational Facilities
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: LEASH LAW
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Parrish home in this zip code is
$362,759 (21.3% more than this home).
This home is priced at $124/sqft,
which is 36.0% less than similar homes
in the 34219 zip code.
8713 Corkscrew Xing Parrish FL 34219
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 8713 Corkscrew Xing
For Sale Near: 8713 Corkscrew Xing
- Approx Payment:$1,515*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Marge F Maltbie.
8713 Corkscrew Xing, Parrish FL is a single family home of 2409 sqft and
is currently priced at $299,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2020.
A comparable home for sale at 13483 Old Creek Ct in Parrish is listed at $326,990.
This home on 8713 Corkscrew Xing has decreased in price by $10,115 and the last change was on 1/31/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Parrish, FL.
Creekside, Kingsfield Lakes and Chelsea Oaks are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS W7818591 has been posted on this site since 12/4/2019 (222 days ago).