8745 Roseanne Blvd New Port Richey FL 34654 MLS W7828623
Less Photos /\
8745 Roseanne Blvd
New Port Richey,
Home Description: 8745 Roseanne Blvd
WELCOME TO YOUR COUNTRY RETREAT at 8745 Roseanne Blvd, New Port Richey in the Bass Lake Acres subdivision. Your MARVELOUS home features 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms & oversized 3+ car garage/workshop on almost 1.25 acres in a NO HOA or NO CDD zone. Key exterior features are partially fenced, outdoor lights & FRESH LARGE POND running along the left perimeter of the home. GO FISHING from your own pond, watch the grazing deer & countless birds all from the comfort of your home. WILDLIFE ABOUNDS on this SERENE piece of OLD FLORIDA CHARM property dotted by MAJESTIC grandfather oak & pine trees! As you step inside, you'll LOVE the brick feature wall in the dining room & the easy-to-maintain tile floors throughout the home. The main house features 2 beds, 2 baths (one has a tub/shower combo while the other has a step-in shower), kitchen, dinette area & formal living & dining rooms. The kitchen is comfortable with pantry closet, range, fridge, counter microwave, lots of cabinets with metal knobs & double sink. The sliding glass doors off the dinette lead to the permitted MASSIVE enclosed room currently used as the at-home GYM (not part of heated sqft). This space with HUGE glass picture windows overlooking the pond & property can be used in a multitude of ways - storage, workshop, business area or continue to use it as a gym. The OPEN AIR GIGANTIC GARAGE (850 sqft) is another FABULOUS FEATURE of this home with STORAGE GALORE & a central steel beam in place for potential heavy machinery work. Upstairs is where you will find the IN-LAW APARTMENT complete with a kitchenette, dinette, living room with built-in bar & bookshelves, 3rd bedroom able to accommodate king-size furniture & 3rd full bath with red soaking jetted tub. One idea is to live in the main house for free & rent the upstairs apartment which can pay your mortgage. Another idea is to turn this suite into a MAN CAVE or SHE-SHED RETREAT. The possibilities are ENDLESS! Located off the garage is the laundry room with wood planks on the wall & ceiling to give it a rustic distressed style. Some recent updates include a newer water heater & water softener system. Though this home needs some elbow grease & updates like roof & central AC to make it shine again, this is TRULY AN AMAZING PIECE OF TROPICAL PARADISE.
- Elementary School: Cypress Elementary-PO
- Middle School: River Ridge Middle-PO
- High School: River Ridge High-PO
- Water View: Pond
- Water Frontage: Pond
- Water Feet: 346
- Water Access: Pond
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Handicapped Accessible
- Bathroom 1 Features: Built-In Shelving, Tub With Shower
- Bathroom 3 Features: Bath With Whirlpool, Built-In Shelving, Garden Bath
- Bathroom 2 Features: Built-In Shelving, Shower No Tub
- Bedroom 3 Features: Built-In Shelving
- Bedroom 2 Features: Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Dinette Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Handicapped Accessible
- Dining Room Features: Handicapped Accessible
- Gym Features: Built-In Shelving, Handicapped Accessible
- Interior In-Law Suite Features: Bar, Built-In Shelving
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Built-In Shelving, Pantry
- Kitchen Features: Built-In Shelving, Closet Pantry, Handicapped Accessible, Pantry
- Laundry Features: Built-In Shelving, Handicapped Accessible
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Handicapped Accessible
- Master Bedroom Features: Built-In Shelving, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Inside Utility, Interior In-Law Suite, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Florida, Patio, Ranch
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Concrete, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
- Green Landscaping: FlFriendlyNativeLandscape
- Building Sqft: 3380
Available now at $275,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Interior In-Law Suite||24.5x19||Second|
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Covered, Driveway, Ground Level, Off Street, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Wall/Window Unit(s)
- Heating: Electric, Wall Units / Window Unit
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Private, Street Lights, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 53066
- Lot Dim: 214x346x137x192x59x101
- Lot Acres: 1.22
- Total Acre: 1 to less than 2
- Lot Num: 99
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Elevated
- Location: Cleared, FloodZone, In County, Level/Flat, Near Golf Course, Near Marina, Near Public Transit, Oversized Lot, Street Paved
- Annual CDD FEE: $0
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Please refer to Pasco County rules & regulations regarding pets.
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 10+
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom New Port Richey home in this zip code is
$259,678 (5.6% less than this home).
This home is priced at $138/sqft,
which is 7.0% less than similar homes
in the 34654 zip code.
8745 Roseanne Blvd New Port Richey FL 34654
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 8745 Roseanne Blvd
For Sale Near: 8745 Roseanne Blvd
- Approx Payment:$1,393*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4288 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Future Home Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# W7828623) located at 8745 Roseanne Blvd New Port Richey FL 34654, call: 813-452-4288
8745 Roseanne Blvd, New Port Richey FL is a single family home of 2000 sqft and
is currently priced at $275,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1969.
A comparable home for sale at 11419 Merganser Way in New Port Richey is listed at $264,900.
This home on 8745 Roseanne Blvd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in New Port Richey, FL.
Deerwood At River Ridge, River Ridge Country Club and Baywood Forest are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS W7828623 has been posted on this site since 11/21/2020 (14 days ago).