876 Bay Vista Blvd Englewood FL 34223 MLS D6121004
Less Photos /\
876 Bay Vista Blvd
Home Description: 876 Bay Vista Blvd
Welcome to the quiet Deed Restricted neighborhood of Bay Vista Blvd. where your morning walk within blocks consists of a bird and nature watch right through Lemon Bay Park. As you arrive home, you'll notice the oversized corner lot with plenty of room for a pool. Step inside the screened front entry and into the great room area. You'll be greeted by a mostly open, split floor plan with updated diamond pattern tile floors throughout. Home was totally updated in 2014 with new flooring, kitchen and baths. Roof and AC replaced in 2014 as well as all appliances. There is a dedicated dining area off the galley kitchen. The kitchen also features a peekaboo window into the light bright Florida room. This space could be used as a formal dining area, a family room or office/workout space. Located off the Florida room through a sliding glass door is a Bonus room with plenty of beautiful natural lighting. A quaint space for reading a book or watching the sunset. Bedrooms are spacious and each have large large walk in closets. Guests will enjoy the privacy of having their bedroom and bathroom on the opposite side of the home behind pocket sliding doors. Best yet, this property lies in an X zone where no flood insurance is required.
When you are done hunting for sharks teeth on the beach enjoy the convenience of an outdoor shower accessed through the garage. Relax and enjoy this peaceful home in a coastal beach town, offering world class golf courses, marinas, waterside dining, restaurants, shopping, beaches, local farmer's market on Historic Dearborn St., and live music entertainment on most any weekend. Also, located within biking distance to the lush Lemon Bay environmental park with hiking trails, fishing & kayak launch site into Lemon Bay.
- Address: 876 Bay Vista Blvd
- Levels: One
- City: Englewood
- Zip: 34223
- County: Sarasota
- Subdivision: Bay Vista Blvd
- Community Features: Deed Restrictions,No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking
- Elementary School: Englewood Elementary
- Middle School: L.A. Ainger Middle
- High School: Lemon Bay High
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Open Floorplan,Solid Surface Counters,Split Bedroom,Thermostat,Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Tile
- Florida Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bonus Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room,Florida Room,Great Room
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Rain Gutters,Shade Shutter(s),Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southeast
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 1958
Available now at $306,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener,Oversized
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air,Humidity Control
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Electricity Connected,Public,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 16033.00
- Lot Dim: 96x98x175x95
- Lot Acres: 0.3700
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 8
- HOA Fees: $40 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $3
- HOA/Community Assoc: Optional
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Corner Lot,Irregular Lot,Level,Oversized Lot,Paved
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Number Limit,Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Bay Vista residents are limited to 1 pet per household
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 1
876 Bay Vista Blvd Englewood FL 34223
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 876 Bay Vista Blvd
- Approx Payment:$1,489*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of RE/MAX ALLIANCE GROUP.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# D6121004) located at 876 Bay Vista Blvd Englewood FL 34223, call: (813) 223-3366
876 Bay Vista Blvd, Englewood FL is a single family home of 1440 sqft and
is currently priced at $306,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 580 Leach St in Englewood is listed at $194,000.
This home on 876 Bay Vista Blvd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Englewood, FL.
Park Forest, May Terrace and Overbrook Gardens are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS D6121004 has been posted on this site since 9/13/2021 (3 days ago).