8808 Rain Song Rd # 389 Sarasota FL 34238 MLS T3329297
Less Photos /\
8808 Rain Song Rd # 389
Home Description: 8808 Rain Song Rd # 389
Under Construction. Elegant paired villa offers low maintenance living! This two-bedroom, two bath Seascape floor plan offers open, flowing space with a study. 7X22 tile flooring covers all the main living areas, plush carpet in the bedrooms. Chef's kitchen features popular Stone cabinets with Minuet Viatera Quartz counter tops. Home features stainless-steel Whirlpool appliances. Oversized bar on island gives you more prep room or makes a great place for serving dishes while entertaining or for having breakfast. The dining room is right across from the kitchen, for ease of serving. Study is a great place for at home office or space to fit your lifestyle needs. Great Room is open all the way to the back with glass sliders, giving you the option of bringing the outdoors in. Extended lanai is a great place to enjoy breezy Florida evenings. Owner's suite offers an abundance of natural light, great shower with seat, and a dual sink vanity with a raised cabinet. The en suite also has a walk-in closet with a space for linens. The secondary bedroom is located at the front of the house with another full bath. Extras include 8’ interior doors, Ecobee smart thermostat and exterior vented microwave. Sunrise offers some of the finest South Florida living and activities including tennis, pickleball and bocce ball, state of the art clubhouse featuring a gathering room and exercise room, and an amazing resort style pool area. Incentives can change at any time without notice. Taxes are appox as it is new construction. Prices and incentives are subject to change without notice. Up to $5000 towards closing costs assistance only offered with the use of Mattamy Home Funding and Mattamy Home Title. Incentive amount may vary based on loan program selected by buyer. Closing cost incentive can only be used as a financing incentive and cannot be used towards price (i.e. base price, options, lot premium, etc.). Good on sales made by 9/30/21 that can close within 45 days of a secured contract. Timing to move forward to a purchase agreement may vary based on availability of weekly sales allotments and Intent To Purchase list volume. Per the terms of the builder's Purchase and Sales Agreement, any homebuyer cannot lease the property within 1 year of ownership of the property. If any questions, ask for details. Photos are of the model home and NOT the actual home being offered for sale.
- Elementary School: Taylor Ranch Elementary
- Middle School: Sarasota Middle
- High School: Riverview High
- Interior Features: Eat-in Kitchen,In Wall Pest System,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Open Floorplan,Pest Guard System,Solid Surface Counters,Thermostat,Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Tankless Water Heater
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Tile
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar,Island,Pantry
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office
- Architectural Style: Other
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters,Irrigation System,Rain Gutters,Sidewalk,Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Tile
- Green Landscaping: Fl. Friendly/Native Landscape
Available now at $476,647
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Connected,Phone Available,Sewer Connected,Street Lights,Underground Utilities,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 4025.00
- Lot Acres: 0.0900
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 389
- HOA Fees: $290 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $290
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Villa
- Property Desc: End Unit
- Location: Level,Paved,Sidewalk
- Disaster Mitigation: Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Maintenance Includes: Maintenance Grounds,Maintenance Structure,Pool,Recreational Facilities
- Building Name Number: 13
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Domesticated household pets only. Please see NHC for full details.
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$507,967 (6.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $285/sqft,
which is 9.5% less than similar homes
in the 34238 zip code.
8808 Rain Song Rd # 389 Sarasota FL 34238
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 8808 Rain Song Rd # 389
- Approx Payment:$2,319*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of MATTAMY REAL ESTATE SERVICES.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3329297) located at 8808 Rain Song Rd # 389 Sarasota FL 34238, call: (813) 223-3366
8808 Rain Song Rd # 389, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 1674 sqft and
is currently priced at $476,647
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 5624 Long Shore Loop # 220 in Sarasota is listed at $721,671.
This home on 8808 Rain Song Rd # 389 has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Gulf Gate East, Stoneybrook Golf & Country Club and Isles Of Sarasota are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3329297 has been posted on this site since 9/13/2021 (3 days ago).