8849 Etera Dr Sarasota FL 34238 MLS A4463288
Less Photos /\
8849 Etera Dr
Home Description: 8849 Etera Dr
Perfect for easy living! Make your move to the highly sought after community of Villagewalk. A great floor plan with 2 bedrooms, 2 baths and a 2 car garage. An open kitchen with corian counters, ceramic tile floors and lots of storage space. Your large master bedroom has a walk in closet , laminate floors and an en suite bath. The guest bedroom has a walk in closet and full bath. A laundry room with loads of cabinet space and utility sink. Enjoy the private and peaceful backyard in your screened covered lanai. Built solid by DiVosta with reinforced poured concrete. Villagewalk is situated on over 500 acres with miles of walking and biking trails. A full event calendar with so many fun activities. Villagewalk has a Clubhouse with event and meeting space, lending library, fitness center, gift shop, hair salon, gas station and restaurant. Spend your time at the geo thermal heated Resort style pool, lap pool, or playing at the 6 har tru tennis courts, pickleball courts, basketball or bocce ball court.
- Address: 8849 Etera Dr
- Levels: One
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34238
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Basketball Court, Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Pickleball Court(s), Pool, Recreation Facilities, Tennis Court(s)
- Elementary School: Ashton Elementary
- Middle School: Sarasota Middle
- High School: Riverview High
- Interior Features: Central Vaccum, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Bedroom 2 Features: Walk-in Closet(s)
- Kitchen Features: Closet Pantry
- Master Bedroom Features: Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Great Room
- Architectural Style: Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Other
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Tile
- Green Water Features: Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- Indoor Air Quality: Whole House Vacuum System
- Building Sqft: 2121
Available now at $299,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Electricity Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 5225
- Lot Acres: 0.12
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 133
- HOA Fees: $1,090 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $363
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Villa
- Location: Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Disaster Mitigation: Hurricane Shutters/Windows
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Private Road, Recreational Facilities
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Breed Restrictions, Yes
- Pet Restrictions: no aggressive breeds
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$379,474 (26.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $177/sqft,
which is 14.4% less than similar homes
in the 34238 zip code.
8849 Etera Dr Sarasota FL 34238
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$1,515*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Towncenter Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4463288) located at 8849 Etera Dr Sarasota FL 34238, call: 813-527-9259
8849 Etera Dr, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 1693 sqft and
is currently priced at $299,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2002.
This home on 8849 Etera Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Stoneybrook Veranda Greens, Isles Of Sarasota and Turtle Rock are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4463288 has been posted on this site since 3/18/2020 (22 days ago).