898 E 6Th St Englewood FL 34223 MLS D6121717
Less Photos /\
898 E 6Th St
Home Description: 898 E 6Th St
Escape to the Sunshine State! Live the tranquil and serene life offered by this TURN KEY BEAUTIFUL 2 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car garage home in Englewood with a heated private screened in swimming pool located on an oversized tip lot of 325' of seawall bordering Snook Bayou which connects to Rock Creek , Lemon Bay and the Gulf of Mexico. As you enter this light filled home with terrazo floors throughout, you will enjoy the large living room when paired with the adjacent dinning room provides an ideal space to entertain. A split floor plan makes it perfect for guests or family. You'll love the newly remodeled kitchen with shaker style cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, a pass through with a bar top to the huge Florida/Family room with a fireplace and amazing views of the backyard and water. Beautiful remodeled bathrooms with designer finishes. Newer indoor and outdoor paint. This home has been meticulously cared for, fully furnished and ready to move in, just bring your personal belongings. Enjoy your morning coffee/tea or an early evening beverage at your concrete water front patio. No deed restrictions or HOA, plenty of room for an RV and toys. The location is ideal for all, short distance to Englewood Community Hospital, many restaurants, shopping, Englewood Sports Complex, YMCA, Ann & Chuck Dever Regional Park, numerous golf courses and the historic Dearborn St . Only 3 miles to Englewood Beach and 4 miles to the famous Stump Pass Beach State Park. Call today to schedule your private showing! Make sure to view the VIRTUAL TOUR!
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Heated
- Water View: Canal
- Water Frontage: Canal - Saltwater
- Water Feet: 325
- Water Extras: Bridges - Fixed,Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor,Brackish Water,Canal - Brackish,Canal - Saltwater,Gulf/Ocean,Intracoastal Waterway
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Split Bedroom,Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Terrazzo
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Family Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Exterior Features: Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southwest
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2109
Available now at $650,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Boat,Driveway
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air,Wall/Window Unit(s)
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available,Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Phone Available,Public,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 23900.00
- Lot Acres: 0.5500
- Total Acre: 1/2 to less than 1
- Lot Num: 25
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: As County
898 E 6Th St Englewood FL 34223
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$3,162*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4388 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of COLDWELL BANKER SUNSTAR REALTY.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# D6121717) located at 898 E 6Th St Englewood FL 34223, call: 813-452-4388
898 E 6Th St, Englewood FL is a single family home of 1634 sqft and
is currently priced at $650,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 800 E 4Th St in Englewood is listed at $519,999.
This home on 898 E 6Th St has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Englewood, FL.
Englewood Isles, Manasota Land & Timber and Stillwater are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS D6121717 has been posted on this site since 10/12/2021 (7 days ago).