901 Allegro Ln Apollo Beach FL 33572 MLS T3218068
Less Photos /\
901 Allegro Ln
Home Description: 901 Allegro Ln
Dream home located in Paradise! Experience the privacy of 150ft of a waterfront pie shaped lot, where you can watch the dolphins swim in your backyard from every angle! Tucked in at the end of the peninsula, this magnificent 5bedrooms, 3.5bathroom home, offers a large foyer w/ double door entryway, formal living room & dining room, huge family room w/ wood burning fireplace and sliders opening to the patio/pool deck making it the perfect home for entertaining! Fully renovated kitchen, featuring custom cabinetry w/lighting, custom vent hood, brand new stainless steel appliances & wine fridge, reverse osmosis system, luxurious granite counter tops w/ breakfast bar, stone backsplash, & pantry! Step out to the outdoor oasis featuring travertine pavers, outdoor kitchen, lagoon finished heated pool, spa, and full screen enclosure. The master suite features water views from the large balcony where you can enjoy your morning coffee or afternoon cocktail! With two walk in closets, built in gun safe, huge master bath w/ upgraded vanities, garden tub, double shower, private commode w/ laundry shoot, and beautiful stained glass windows!
- Address: 901 Allegro Ln
- Levels: Two
- City: Apollo Beach
- Zip: 33572
- County: Hillsborough
- Subdivision: Symphony Isles
- Community Features: Boat Slip, Clubhouse, Gated, Maintenance, Park, Playground, Pool, Private Boat Ramp, Security, Tennis Court(s)
- Elementary School: Apollo Beach-HB
- Middle School: Eisenhower-HB
- High School: East Bay-HB
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Fiber Optic Lighting, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Pool Alarm, Screen Enclosure
- Spa Features: Heated
- Water View: Canal
- Water Frontage: Canal - Saltwater
- Water Feet: 1
- Water Extras: Boat Ramp - Private, Bridges - No Fixed Bridges, Dock - Covered, Dock - Wood, Dock w/Electric, Dock w/Water Supply, Lift, Lift - Covered, Seawall - Other
- Water Access: Canal - Saltwater
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Bar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Water Filtration System, Water Softener, Wine Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Breakfast Room Separate, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Great Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Fenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Concrete, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 5121
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Propane, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 10500
- Lot Dim: 70x150
- Lot Acres: 0.24
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 17
- HOA Fees: $375 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $125
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-de-sac, FloodZone, In County, Irregular Lot, Level/Flat, Near Marina, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Community Pool, Recreational Facilities, Security
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Num Pets: 3
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Apollo Beach home in this zip code is
$892,442 (5.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $240/sqft,
which is 9.1% less than similar homes
in the 33572 zip code.
901 Allegro Ln Apollo Beach FL 33572
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 901 Allegro Ln
For Sale Near: 901 Allegro Ln
- Approx Payment:$4,110*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4096 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Century 21 Beggins Enterprises.
901 Allegro Ln, Apollo Beach FL is a single family home of 3518 sqft and
is currently priced at $844,900
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1995.
A comparable home for sale at 7401 Paradiso Dr in Apollo Beach is listed at $440,275.
This home on 901 Allegro Ln has decreased in price by $5,000 and the last change was on 5/4/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Apollo Beach, FL.
Treviso, Villas At Andalucia and Mirabay are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3218068 has been posted on this site since 1/6/2020 (150 days ago).