904 65Th St Nw Bradenton FL 34209 MLS A4484340
Less Photos /\
904 65Th St Nw
Home Description: 904 65Th St Nw
With the changing way we live, work, and play this home can be your perfect retreat. Peaceful and quiet, tucked away on a Cul de Sac with no thru traffic. Offering a mix of comfortable gathering areas, private space for working or learning from home, and a fabulous variety of outdoor areas it is ideal for family, multi-generational, or shared living. As you enter an open foyer welcomes you with stairs to the second floor and guest bath. To one side you will find a living room with an adjoining office separated with double pocket doors. Thru sliding French doors is a large paver patio and covered deck overlooking the side yard…a very relaxing spot with mature landscaping filled with serenading birds and gentle breezes. Beyond the living room is a suite of two adjoining bedrooms and an updated full bath. To the other side of the foyer you will find the heart of the home with an entertainment sized dining room enhanced with a bump out bay window. Thru double pocket doors is the large kitchen and comfortable family room just beyond. A generously sized mud room/laundry with a ½ bath are conveniently located off the kitchen and pool, connecting with the oversized garage. On the second floor is a luxurious owner’s suite, with updated bath and walk in closet. Large sliders open to a private deck with a peek-a-boo view of the bayou, an ideal spot to lounge, read, and catch the setting sun. Two additional bedrooms and a full bath are upstairs as well. Situated on a double lot this home offers exceptional outdoor living space. The sparkling saltwater pool has a built-in seating spot with soothing jets, “beach” area, and peaceful waterfall and is heated for year-round enjoyment. Surrounded by a party sized paved deck and completely fenced, creating a secluded oasis for family and friends. There is also a separately fenced area for play, pets, gardening, or whatever you like. An abundance of recreational spots nearby-Robinson’s Preserve, DeSoto Memorial Park, GT Bray Park.
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Auto Cleaner, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water
- Water View: Bayou
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Skylight(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Bedroom 4 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Great Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Office Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Great Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Colonial, Key West, Traditional
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Fenced, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 3550
Available now at $530,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well
- Lot Sqft: 13438
- Lot Dim: 140x96
- Lot Acres: 0.31
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 2
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Corner Lot, Cul-De-Sac, Level/Flat, Oversized Lot, Street Dead-End, Street Paved
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$1,346,421 (154.0% more than this home).
This home is priced at $187/sqft,
which is 49.9% less than similar homes
in the 34209 zip code.
904 65Th St Nw Bradenton FL 34209
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 904 65Th St Nw
- Approx Payment:$2,578*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4484340) located at 904 65Th St Nw Bradenton FL 34209, call: 813-452-4165
904 65Th St Nw, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 2829 sqft and
is currently priced at $530,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms and was built in 1962.
A comparable home for sale at 9822 18Th Dr Nw in Bradenton is listed at $1,000,000.
This home on 904 65Th St Nw has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Knollwood, Hensonville and Magnolia Manor are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4484340 has been posted on this site since 11/20/2020 (13 days ago).