9061 Stone Harbour Loop Bradenton FL 34212 MLS A4479666
Less Photos /\
9061 Stone Harbour Loop
Home Description: 9061 Stone Harbour Loop
EVERYTHING you need to enjoy a great Florida Lifestyle is HERE! Adorable attached FURNISHED, MAINTENANCE FREE 2/2 Villa with golf course/preserve views located in the premier golf course community of Stoneybrook in Heritage Harbour. This home is large enough for either annual or seasonal living but small enough to allow lots of free time to enjoy what the community and the Gulf Coast of Florida have to offer. Enjoy coffee on your front screened lanai, enjoy glorious sunsets or watch play on Stoneybrook Golf Club's Arthur Hill designed course from your rear lanai. Lots of bird watching here too in the preserve! Activity rich community with fishing lake, jogging paths, ball fields and 18 holes of golf with club house/restaurant. Activity center with heated Jr. Olympic pool, 24hr health club, tennis courts, basketball, sand volleyball, pickleball and corn hole. PLUS (pre-Covid,) scheduled exercise classes, book , card and dining clubs, and other activities designed for your special interests. Steps away from the satellite pool. The low HOA fee includes exterior maintenance, roof, lawn and shrub maintenance, power washing, mulching and pest control. (NO MANDATORY GOLF) Minutes to boating on the Manatee River which opens up to the clear waters of the bay and Gulf of Mexico as well as a short drive to the most beautiful white sand beaches in the world. The master bedroom with ensuite is spacious and there is also a large 2nd bedroom and 2nd bath. A laundry room with plenty of storage comes with washer and dryer. This villa has an eat in kitchen with all appliances and a beautiful view of the 7th hole. A large living room overlooks the golf course and you can enjoy beautiful sunsets on the screened in lanai with full western exposure. Spacious one car Garage with ample storage and Heritage Harbour is more than 2,500 acres of natural beauty & borders both the Manatee River & SR 64 E of I-75. Stoneybrook is 1 of Heritage Harbour's 3 distinct neighborhoods, with its winding roads & beautiful lakes, making the perfect Florida experience happen everyday. What else would you want...Come join the fun!
- Address: 9061 Stone Harbour Loop
- Levels: One
- City: Bradenton
- Zip: 34212
- County: Manatee
- Subdivision: Heritage
- Community Features: Basketball Court, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Park, Pickleball Court(s), Playground, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Security, Shuffleboard Court, Spa/Hot Tub, Tennis Court(s), Trails, Vehicle Restrictions
- Elementary School: Freedom Elementary
- Middle School: Carlos E. Haile Middle
- High School: Parrish Community High
- Private Pool: N
- Pool Features: Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Tile
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Great Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Closet Pantry, Stone Counters
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Shower No Tub, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Family Room, Great Room, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 1744
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 3633
- Lot Acres: 0.08
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 560
- HOA Fees: $844 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $281
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Villa
- Annual CDD FEE: $703
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Fidelity Bond, Insurance, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Pest Control, Pool Maintenance, Recreational Facilities, Security
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Condo Floor Number: 1
- Pets Allowed: Breed Restrictions, Number Limit, Size Limit, Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Check with HOA
- Pet Size: Medium (36-60 Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 2
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$342,713 (52.4% more than this home).
This home is priced at $177/sqft,
which is 12.0% less than similar homes
in the 34212 zip code.
9061 Stone Harbour Loop Bradenton FL 34212
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 9061 Stone Harbour Loop
- Approx Payment:$1,139*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Alliance Group.
9061 Stone Harbour Loop, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 1270 sqft and
is currently priced at $224,900
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2005.
A comparable home for sale at 6646 Willowshire Way in Bradenton is listed at $275,000.
This home on 9061 Stone Harbour Loop has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Millbrook At Greenfield Plantation, Grand Estuary and Gates Creek are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4479666 has been posted on this site since 10/16/2020 (15 days ago).