9104 Berendo Ave Englewood FL 34224 MLS D6116698
Less Photos /\
9104 Berendo Ave
Home Description: 9104 Berendo Ave
Charming 2 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car garage pool home located on 2 lots. 9096 Berendo is being sold with 9104 Berendo.Screened front entry welcomes you into this split floor plan. Newer large diagonal tile in main living area gives this home a nice touch. The living room has cathedral ceiling and large bay window to let in the natural light. Eat-in kitchen has beautiful wood cabinets, granite counter tops, plenty of cabinet space and opens to the dining area that overlooks the sparkling pool. Master bedroom has a ceiling fan, tile flooring, sliding glass doors to the lanai, walk-in closet and the ensuite has a separate tile walk-in shower and commode area. Guest bedroom has tile flooring, walk- in closet and a ceiling fan. Guest bath has a nice size vanity with granite top and a combination tub/shower. Inside utility room has upper cabinets for extra storage, closet pantry, utility sink, washer/dryer hook ups and lead to the 2 car garage. The 2 car garage has pull down stairs to the attic, built-in bench, storage closet and side entry. relax on the screened lanai or jump in the sparkling pool to cool off after a long day. Small fenced area is perfect for Fido or the little ones. According shutters for extra security. Furniture is negotiable. Custom curbing, planter boxes and lava rocks gives this home that extra curb appeal. Extra lot next door included in the purchase. Call today for your own private showings. This one won't last so don't wait.
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Tile
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bathroom 2 Features: Tub With Shower
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Dining Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Granite Counters
- Laundry Features: Closet Pantry
- Master Bathroom Features: Shower No Tub
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 1914
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Humidity Control
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 20000
- Lot Dim: 160x125
- Lot Acres: 0.45
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 5
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Oversized Lot
- Disaster Mitigation: Hurricane Shutters/Windows
9104 Berendo Ave Englewood FL 34224
Print Map | Driving Directions
- Approx Payment:$1,469*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4388 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Palm Realty Of Venice.
9104 Berendo Ave, Englewood FL is a single family home of 1317 sqft and
is currently priced at $289,900
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1987.
This home on 9104 Berendo Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Englewood, FL.
Hammocks Preserve, Grove City Terrace and Oyster Creek are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS D6116698 has been posted on this site since 2/22/2021 (9 days ago).