9100 San Martin Ne Blvd St Petersburg FL 33707 MLS U8125949
Less Photos /\
9100 San Martin Ne Blvd
Home Description: 9100 San Martin Ne Blvd
Welcome to the exclusive Weedon Island Preserve Neighborhood, where homes rarely hit the market.This Contemporary abode is situated on 3/4 of an acre, and provides a unique combination of nature views, yet minutes away from downtown St. Pete, Tampa International Airport, Shopping, and Dining. The front elevation features Brazilian Walnut IPE wood, a white stone tower, a unique butterfly roof design, expansive windows, and a travertine/brick paver driveway. Avid car enthusiasts will appreciate the oversized 3 car garage with epoxy painted floors, and 13ft high ceilings. This home's clean, organically modern aesthetic presents beautifully through every inch.The expansive back yard is an open canvas with ample space to build your dream pool or guest suite. The back porch showcases an ultra modern build in fireplace, and upper grilling station. Drop a kayak in the water from your back yard and travel down the shaded path to open water. The interior boasts an open concept design filled with natural light flowing throughout each room. The gourmet kitchen makes preparing a quick meal or feast for a crowd a breeze, with a custom oversized granite island, and stainless steel appliances. On the second level, the master suite offers two walk in closets, a zero entry shower encased with Italian tile. This home is a must see!
- Water Frontage: Canal - Brackish
- Water Feet: 1
- Water Access: Limited Access
- Interior Features: Built in Features,Ceiling Fans(s),Dry Bar,Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Open Floorplan,Pest Guard System,Solid Surface Counters,Split Bedroom,Stone Counters,Thermostat,Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven,Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Freezer,Ice Maker,Microwave,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Tankless Water Heater,Washer,Wine Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile,Tile,Wood
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office
- Architectural Style: Contemporary,Custom
- Exterior Features: Fence,Hurricane Shutters,Irrigation System,Outdoor Grill,Sliding Doors,Sprinkler Metered,Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco,Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 4003
Available now at $1,995,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway,Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Ground Level,Oversized
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Propane,Sprinkler Meter,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 33001.00
- Lot Dim: 100x271
- Lot Acres: 0.7600
- Total Acre: 1/2 to less than 1
- Lot Num: 14
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Oversized Lot
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$573,335 (71.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $641/sqft,
which is 46.1% less than similar homes
in the 33707 zip code.
9100 San Martin Ne Blvd St Petersburg FL 33707
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 9100 San Martin Ne Blvd
For Sale Near: 9100 San Martin Ne Blvd
- Approx Payment:$9,705*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of CENTURY 21 LIST WITH BEGGINS.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8125949) located at 9100 San Martin Ne Blvd St Petersburg FL 33707, call: (813) 223-3366
9100 San Martin Ne Blvd, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 3112 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,995,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 7849 3Rd S Ave in St Petersburg is listed at $1,150,000.
This home on 9100 San Martin Ne Blvd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Pasadena Isle, Kipps Colony Estates and Pasadena Point Estates are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8125949 has been posted on this site since 6/5/2021 (19 days ago).