9116 39Th Ln N Pinellas Park FL 33782 MLS U8072635
Less Photos /\
9116 39Th Ln N
Home Description: 9116 39Th Ln N
Stunning totally remodeled home in the charming 55+ community of The Mainlands. Tile roof replaced in 2004. New A/C in 2012. Upgrades include hurricane rated windows and front door. Flooring includes - hand scrapped wood laminate in living room, dining room and family room; tile in kitchen, master bathroom, secondary bathroom and laundry; berber carpet in master and secondary bedrooms. Faux wood blinds throughout to regulate natural light. Multiple ceiling fans to distribute cooling breezes. Welcoming views from the living room through the open wall to the kitchen and adjoining dining room. The kitchen boasts warm solid wood cabinets and exquisite ogee edged pale quartz counter tops. Huge pantry with custom shelving. Delightful eat-in area. Convenient pass through to family room. Family room offers additional space to entertain family and friends. Split bedroom plan. Master suite can be found to the left. It consists of the master bedroom, a large walk-in closet and the beautifully designed master bath. The bath is graced with an extra long dual sink vanity with lovely granite counter tops. Two mirrors, upgraded lighting and walk-in shower complete the space. On the right is the secondary bedroom and guest bathroom. Extra storage can be found through out the unit with a very large hall closet and a separate storage room off the family room. Located in the center of county with easy access to beaches, shopping, services and airports. Plan your visit soon!
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Family Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Stone Counters
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bathroom Features: Shower No Tub
- Master Bedroom Features: Walk-in Closet(s)
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Rain Gutters
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southeast
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 2344
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available, Phone Available
- Lot Sqft: 6329
- Lot Dim: 67x94
- Lot Acres: 0.15
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 14
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Monthly Maintenance: $0
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Pool Maintenance, Private Road, Recreational Facilities, Sewer, Trash, Water
- Condo Maintenance Fee: $344 Monthly
- Monthly Condo Maintenance Fee: $344
- Building Name Number: UNIT 5
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: 2 pets / maximum of 35 lbs.
- Pet Size: Small (16-35 Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 2
- Max Pet Weight: 35
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Pinellas Park home in this zip code is
$194,151 (29.4% less than this home).
This home is priced at $153/sqft,
which is 2.1% less than similar homes
in the 33782 zip code.
9116 39Th Ln N Pinellas Park FL 33782
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 9116 39Th Ln N
For Sale Near: 9116 39Th Ln N
- Approx Payment:$1,393*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty.
9116 39Th Ln N, Pinellas Park FL is a single family home of 1794 sqft and
is currently priced at $275,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 1979.
A comparable home for sale at 9475 45Th Pl N in Pinellas Park is listed at $170,000.
This home on 9116 39Th Ln N has decreased in price by $40,000 and the last change was on 2/3/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Pinellas Park, FL.
Beacon Run, Sprague Spencer and Autumn Run are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8072635 has been posted on this site since 1/25/2020 (64 days ago).