915 Seaside Dr # 412 Sarasota FL 34242 MLS A4514740
Less Photos /\
915 Seaside Dr # 412
Home Description: 915 Seaside Dr # 412
Enjoy panoramic Gulf and island views from this signature-style three-bedroom condominium at Siesta Beach Residences, a Hyatt-brand hallmark of tropical luxury and laidback living. Mere steps from the world-renowned sands that has made this region one of the nation’s “Best Beach Towns to Live in” (2019, WalletHub). An ideal opportunity to live carefree, rental revenues when you are not in residence cover all expenses. The unique floorplan boasts sunrise views to get the day going capped by sunset views over the Gulf, bookending your pied-a-Terre in paradise. Fully furnished, the interiors invite relaxed living for family and friends. The deluxe chef’s kitchen is equipped with top-of-the-line appliances; Wolf, Sub-zero, and Fisher Paykel. The master suite features a spa-like master bath complete with rain shower, Jacuzzi tub, and Kohler washlet seat. Make this residence your home or take advantage of the exceptional rental history. Enjoy unique legendary Hyatt hospitality services including, but not limited to, recreation and front desk staff, assistance with local activities, beachfront pool with private cabanas, hot tub pool with massaging waterfall, cabana cantina featuring food and drinks, beachfront fire pit on the pool deck, fitness center with steam room and spa facility, valet parking, and 24 hour security. Nearby Siesta Village beckons with quaint mom-and-pop shops and eateries while the cultural epicenter of downtown Sarasota is also within easy reach.
- Address: 915 Seaside Dr # 412
- Unit Num: 412
- Levels: One
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34242
- County: Sarasota
- Community Features: Association Recreation - Owned,Fitness Center,No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking,Pool,Water Access,Waterfront
- Elementary School: Phillippi Shores Elementary
- Middle School: Brookside Middle
- High School: Sarasota High
- Private Pool: False
- Pool Features: Gunite,Heated,In Ground
- Spa Features: Heated,In Ground
- Water View: Beach,Gulf/Ocean - Partial
- Water Name: GULF OF MEXICO
- Water Frontage: Gulf/Ocean
- Water Feet: 300
- Water Access: Beach - Access Deeded,Beach - Private,Beach - Public,Gulf/Ocean
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Crown Molding,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Open Floorplan,Solid Surface Counters,Solid Wood Cabinets,Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Tile,Wood
- Kitchen Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office
- Exterior Features: Balcony,French Doors,Irrigation System,Lighting,Outdoor Grill,Sauna
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Stilt/On Piling
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Membrane
- Building Sqft: 1840
Available now at $1,399,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||16x15||First||Porcelain Tile|
|Dining Room||11x10||First||Porcelain Tile|
|Master Bedroom||12x17||First||Porcelain Tile|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Garage Feature: Covered,Guest,Under Building
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Public,Sewer Connected,Underground Utilities,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 0.00
- Lot Acres: 0.0000
- Total Acre: Non-Applicable
- Lot Num: 412
- HOA/Community Assoc: None
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Condominium
- Location: FloodZone,Near Public Transit,Paved,Street Dead-End
- Monthly Maintenance: $0
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV,Escrow Reserves Fund,Gas,Guard - 24 Hour,Insurance,Maintenance Grounds,Maintenance Structure,Management,Pest Control,Pool,Recreational Facilities,Security,Sewer,Trash,Water
- Monthly Condo Maintenance Fee: $3,649
- Building Num Floors: 6
- Building Name Number: 915
- Condo Floor Number: 4
- Pets Allowed: No
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Sarasota condo in this zip code is
$2,127,947 (52.1% more than this home).
This condo is priced at $799/sqft,
which is 27.2% less than similar condos
in the 34242 zip code.
915 Seaside Dr # 412 Sarasota FL 34242
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 915 Seaside Dr # 412
- Approx Payment:$6,806*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of MICHAEL SAUNDERS & COMPANY.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4514740) located at 915 Seaside Dr # 412 Sarasota FL 34242, call: 813-527-9259
915 Seaside Dr # 412, Sarasota FL is a condo of 1750 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,399,000
This condo has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable condo for sale at 5400 Ocean Blvd # 2-1 in Sarasota is listed at $2,599,999.
This condo on 915 Seaside Dr # 412 has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Siesta Beach, Sara Sands and Siesta Isles are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4514740 has been posted on this site since 10/12/2021 (7 days ago).