917 Waterside Ln Bradenton FL 34209 MLS A4589968
Less Photos /\
917 Waterside Ln
Home Description: 917 Waterside Ln
More Photos & Video Coming SOON!! This Beautifully Updated Coastal 2 Bedroom/2 Bath Home Is A CHEF’S DELIGHT!!! The Coastal Grey Kitchen Cupboards, Stainless Appliances, Marble Countertops and Farmers Sink Looking Out To The Patio, With New Microwave and Dishwasher Makes This Exquisite Kitchen PERFECT For Entertaining Your Family And Friends! Both Large Bedrooms Have Updated EnSuite Bathrooms. The Living Rooms Vaulted Ceilings And Open Floor Plan Draw Your Eye to The Lovely Updated Deck Looking Out Over Your Peaceful Back Yard With Close Water Access For Your Kayak and Fishing Pier. The Motorized Blinds On The Lanai Can Adjust the Morning Sunrise With A Touch Of A Finger and The Laundry Room Is Conveniently Off The Lanai For Easy Access. This Truly Is “Move In Ready!” And It’s Nestled Back In The Quiet Corners Of Highly Sought After Gated Perico Bay Club. During the Day There’s So Much To Do In Perico Bay Club! You May Want to Kayak, Play Tennis or Pickle Ball, Get Involved In Any One of the Many Activities At The Clubhouse, Stroll Through Robinson or Neal Preserve, Walk Out To The Fishing Piers or Ride Your Bicycle to the Renowned Sandy Beaches of Anna Maria Island or Just Read a Book By the Pool. Close To Restaurants, Golf Courses and Shopping. It’s The lifestyle You’ve Been Looking For And It Can All Be Found at Peaceful Guard Gated Perico Bay Club! Perico Bay Club Is The Lifestyle You’ve Been Searching For! Call Today For Your Private Tour and Make It Yours!
- Address: 917 Waterside Ln
- Levels: One
- City: Bradenton
- Zip: 34209
- County: Manatee
- Subdivision: Perico Bay Club
- Community Features: Buyer Approval Required,Clubhouse,Deed Restrictions,Fitness Center,Gated Community - Guard,Irrigation-Reclaimed Water,Pool,Sidewalks,Tennis Courts
- Private Pool: False
- Pool Features: Gunite,Heated,In Ground,Lighting,Outside Bath Access
- Spa Features: Heated,In Ground
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Extras: Fishing Pier
- Water Access: Lagoon
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s),Ceiling Fans(s),High Ceilings,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Open Floorplan,Split Bedroom,Thermostat,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Ceiling Fan(s),Stone Counters
- Architectural Style: Florida,Key West
- Exterior Features: Awning(s),Irrigation System,Lighting,Private Mailbox,Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 1292
Available now at $495,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||13x23||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Primary Bedroom||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Additional Bedroom||13x13||First||Ceramic Tile|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Fire Hydrant,Public,Sewer Connected,Sprinkler Recycled,Street Lights,Underground Utilities,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 4879.00
- Lot Acres: 0.1100
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 85
- HOA Fees: $756 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $756
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Villa
- Property Desc: End Unit
- Location: City Limits,Flood Insurance Required,FloodZone,Landscaped,Near Public Transit
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV,Common Area Taxes,Escrow Reserves Fund,Insurance,Internet,Maintenance Grounds,Management,Pest Control,Pool,Private Road,Security,Sewer,Trash,Water
- Other Fees Amount: $1,000 Annual
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Condo Floor Number: 1
- Pets Allowed: Cats OK,Dogs OK,Number Limit
- Pet Restrictions: Conbined Weight of 50lbs - Buyer and/or Agent to Confirm
- Pet Size: Medium (36-60 Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 2
- Max Pet Weight: 50
- : 941-778-8104
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$443,900 (10.3% less than this home).
This home is priced at $383/sqft,
which is 15.9% less than similar homes
in the 34209 zip code.
917 Waterside Ln Bradenton FL 34209
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 917 Waterside Ln
- Approx Payment:$2,408*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of EDGEWATER REAL ESTATE, INC.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4589968) located at 917 Waterside Ln Bradenton FL 34209, call: 813-452-4165
917 Waterside Ln, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 1292 sqft and
is currently priced at $495,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1155 Edgewater Cir # 28 in Bradenton is listed at $529,000.
This home on 917 Waterside Ln has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Village Green Of Bradenton, Shoreline Terraces and Bayou Vista are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4589968 has been posted on this site since 11/19/2023 (13 days ago).