919 6Th Ave Nw Largo FL 33770 MLS T3276737
Less Photos /\
919 6Th Ave Nw
Home Description: 919 6Th Ave Nw
GORGEOUS 3bed/2bath+ 1bed/1bath IN LAW SUITE/APARTMENT nestled in the PEACEFUL community with NO HOA fees. This spectacular home features nearly 2,600 sq ft of living space! This home offers laminate FLOORS and plenty of windows which allow an abundance of natural light to flow throughout. A combination living room/dining room provides plenty of space for entertaining with a perfect blend of open and formal space. The GOURMET EAT IN KITCHEN boasts SHAKER cabinets, an ISLAND, and plenty of cabinets and counter space. Overlooking the bright and inviting family room with HIGH CEILINGS and FRENCH DOORS leading out to a COVERED LANAI overlooking the SPARKLING POOL. The master bedroom features a SPACIOUS en suite bath. There are 2 additional bedrooms, both bright and offering ample space. The APARTMENT features a separate entrance, maintenance-free tile throughout, a living room, full eat-in kitchen, and a large bedroom with full bath. This home features plenty of OUTDOOR LIVING SPACE with a large lushly landscaped, FENCED backyard with storage shred! Plenty of opportunity to spend time enjoying your peaceful surroundings! This home has 2 AC units, and roof less than 10 years old. Wonderfully located close to schools, dining, shopping, The Pinellas Trial, Lake Villa Park, downtown Largo, BEACHES, with easy access to US l9.
- Elementary School: Mildred Helms Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Largo Middle-PN
- High School: Largo High-PN
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Child Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Porcelain Tile, Tile
- Kitchen Features: Island, Pantry
- Master Bedroom Features: Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Bonus Room, Formal Living Room Separate, Interior In-Law Suite
- Architectural Style: Contemporary
- Exterior Features: Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
Available now at $310,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Interior In-Law Suite||12x11||First|
- Attached Garage: N
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Driveway
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 9248
- Lot Dim: 70x132
- Lot Acres: 0.21
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 7
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Near Public Transit, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Largo home in this zip code is
$702,747 (126.7% more than this home).
This home is priced at $122/sqft,
which is 89.6% less than similar homes
in the 33770 zip code.
919 6Th Ave Nw Largo FL 33770
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 919 6Th Ave Nw
- Approx Payment:$1,508*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Dynamic.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3276737) located at 919 6Th Ave Nw Largo FL 33770, call: 813-452-4250
919 6Th Ave Nw, Largo FL is a single family home of 2536 sqft and
is currently priced at $310,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1955.
A comparable home for sale at 3557 Avocado Rd in Largo is listed at $442,000.
This home on 919 6Th Ave Nw has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Largo, FL.
Oakbrook Woods, Harbour Club and Highland Park are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3276737 has been posted on this site since 11/20/2020 (4 days ago).