9199 Sun Isle Ne Dr St Petersburg FL 33702 MLS U8139825
Less Photos /\
9199 Sun Isle Ne Dr
Home Description: 9199 Sun Isle Ne Dr
Located in the most wonderful neighborhood in the world, Riviera Bay, sits a newly renovated waterfront home that is sure to impress everyone! Yes, is the answer to every question about the restoration of your next home. Has the Electrical, Plumbing, Roof, Air Conditioning, all been updated? Yes. What about the Seawall, Dock/Lift, and is the interior of the home straight out of a magazine? Again, the answer is yes! Fall in love with the open floor plan that draws you straight to the water from the moment you open the front door. As if having 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms isn’t enough, you will find a 4th room that would be a great home office, bedroom, or just about anything you may need in addition to the home. One of the best features of the home is that is located on one of the best canals in the area as it offers tremendous privacy, with no immediate neighbors across the canal, with lush mangroves as your backdrop. The perfect spot on the water for entertaining, the fishing is amazing from the seawall, and see the dolphins and manatees go by your home almost daily. All of this and located in the neighborhood that boasts of the famous Christmas Eve Boat Parade, 2 golf cart parades, Thursday night food trucks, 2 neighborhood parks, community boat ramp, centrally located to everything and they even line the streets with American Flags for the 4th of July and Memorial Weekends!! The locals say, “It’s a great day, in Riviera Bay!” Welcome Home.
- Elementary School: Sawgrass Lake Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Meadowlawn Middle-PN
- High School: Northeast High-PN
- Water View: Canal
- Water Frontage: Canal - Saltwater
- Water Feet: 75
- Water Extras: Dock - Composite,Dock w/Electric,Lift,Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Canal - Saltwater
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Open Floorplan,Solid Surface Counters,Solid Wood Cabinets,Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Wood
- Additional Rooms: Great Room,Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Fence,French Doors,Rain Gutters
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Shingle
Available now at $939,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: False
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway,Driveway
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Sewer Connected
- Lot Sqft: 7353.00
- Lot Dim: 75x100
- Lot Acres: 0.1700
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 33
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: City Limits,Flood Insurance Required,FloodZone,Paved
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$394,886 (57.9% less than this home).
This home is priced at $631/sqft,
which is 53.3% less than similar homes
in the 33702 zip code.
9199 Sun Isle Ne Dr St Petersburg FL 33702
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 9199 Sun Isle Ne Dr
For Sale Near: 9199 Sun Isle Ne Dr
- Approx Payment:$4,568*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of COLDWELL BANKER RESIDENTIAL.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8139825) located at 9199 Sun Isle Ne Dr St Petersburg FL 33702, call: 813-452-4250
9199 Sun Isle Ne Dr, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 1487 sqft and
is currently priced at $939,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 6245 29Th N Way in St Petersburg is listed at $299,000.
This home on 9199 Sun Isle Ne Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Harbor Isle, Riviera Bay and Riviera North are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8139825 has been posted on this site since 10/13/2021 (6 days ago).