921 15Th N Ave St Petersburg FL 33704 MLS T3308710
Less Photos /\
921 15Th N Ave
Home Description: 921 15Th N Ave
Welcome home to this beautiful bungalow-style residence in the heart of St. Petersburg. Built in the 1920s and just minutes from Downtown St. Pete and the Gulf Beaches. As you enter your gates following the brick pavers, you’ll notice the spacious front yard. You will feel like you’ve stepped back in time as you walk through the garden and onto the large front porch. It is a welcoming environment adorned with uniquely patterned tile flooring and a pergola to the right. This area is perfect for a quiet evening sunset accompanied with your favorite beverage and great friends or a good book. Entering the home you will notice the gorgeous hardwood flooring throughout the downstairs. To the left is a sitting room that features a cute sliding barn door entry - you could also turn this into an office or yoga studio. This will lead you to the downstairs half bath secluded from the entertaining areas. To the right is the living room - perfect for a cozy movie night or fun with friends. The living room features a beautiful fireplace with built-in shelving and uniquely hand-crafted windows. The French doors will lead you into the dining room which has windows surrounding it for the perfect view of your amazing backyard. The dining room will lead you into the Kitchen which has plenty of storage space. Up the stairs, you will find 2 bedrooms with great natural lighting - one of them with a private balcony that oversees the backyard. Between the additional rooms is a full bath with a vintage clawfoot tub and a pedestal sink that really emphasizes the history and style from the year the home was built. This leads you to the sizable master bedroom which includes a fireplace, 2 closets, and two gorgeous French doors that direct you to the oversized Balcony. The balcony stretches the length of the Master Suite! The Master Bath has a large soaking tub, dual sinks, and a large shower that includes a rain shower head and a hand shower. The selling point of this house however, is the unique backyard - it is truly one of a kind! Not only does it have a beautiful pool, but there is a Japanese Tea House, which includes running water and electricity. This backyard is large and perfect for entertaining. As if all of that wasn’t enough, this home also includes a studio detached from the house equipped with A/C. This home is an investors' dream come true. With a little TLC this home will be a true showstopper! Do not miss the opportunity to make this home yours and call us TODAY to schedule your PRIVATE showing!
- Elementary School: Woodlawn Elementary-PN
- Middle School: John Hopkins Middle-PN
- High School: St. Petersburg High-PN
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Gunite,Heated,In Ground,Tile
- Interior Features: Built in Features,Ceiling Fans(s),Crown Molding,High Ceilings,Solid Wood Cabinets,Stone Counters,Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Living Room,Master Bedroom,Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile,Wood
- Architectural Style: Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Balcony,Fence,French Doors,Irrigation System,Lighting,Outdoor Kitchen,Rain Gutters,Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Crawlspace,Stem Wall
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: False
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Alley Access,Driveway
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Available,Electricity Available,Public
- Lot Sqft: 7588.00
- Lot Acres: 0.1700
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 10
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: City Limits,Near Public Transit,Sidewalk,Street Brick
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$802,568 (1.0% more than this home).
This home is priced at $366/sqft,
which is 3.0% less than similar homes
in the 33704 zip code.
921 15Th N Ave St Petersburg FL 33704
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 921 15Th N Ave
For Sale Near: 921 15Th N Ave
- Approx Payment:$3,867*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of KELLER WILLIAMS TAMPA CENTRAL.
921 15Th N Ave, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 2175 sqft and
is currently priced at $795,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 3369 10Th N St in St Petersburg is listed at $650,000.
This home on 921 15Th N Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Crescent Park Heights, Old Kentucky and North Bay Heights are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3308710 has been posted on this site since 5/28/2021 (27 days ago).