9224 Mcdaniel Ln Sarasota FL 34240 MLS A4499483
Less Photos /\
9224 Mcdaniel Ln
Home Description: 9224 Mcdaniel Ln
Situated with a quiet preserve in front & a boundless green fairway view from the back, this custom London Bay Home enjoys a scenic setting among the 700-acre community of The Founders Club. This 3 bed 3.5 bath pool LBH home was complete in 2016. During its design, quality upgrades were made throughout including expanding the pool, adding Lutron automation to fans and solar screens, stunning light fixtures, gorgeous ceiling details and a full house generator. Upon entry grand double doors open to a charming seating area with a framed gas fireplace and hurricane-rated sliding doors reveal the aqua pool with its dazzling tile selection and tier fountain that trickles from the spa! The covered lanai hosts a full chef’s kitchen with granite counters, prep sink & stainless-steel Sedona gas grill + sizzler ready for outdoor poolside dining after returning from a round of golf right from your own backyard! The master suite resides on the opposite end of the home from the two comfortable guest suites and a formal office with an impressive double tray ceiling. In the heart of the home, a phenomenal kitchen with a large island, ample bar seating and top-of-the-line appliances including SubZero, Asko and a Wolf 5-burner gas grill share space with the family room and the beautiful fairway vistas. This home resides in one of Sarasota’s most prestigious golf communities with an 18-hole champion course designed by Robert Trent Jones, Jr and offers a wonderful social community, stunning clubhouse and Har-Tru tennis courts. Make your appt to see it today! Home will be open Monday 5/3/21 from 1-3pm and Tuesday 5/4/21 from 3-5pm.
- Address: 9224 Mcdaniel Ln
- Levels: One
- City: Sarasota
- Zip: 34240
- County: Sarasota
- Subdivision: Founders Club
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Maintenance
- Elementary School: Tatum Ridge Elementary
- Middle School: McIntosh Middle
- High School: Booker High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Fireplace Desc: Gas, Living Room
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Travertine
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Tub With Shower
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Shower No Tub, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Dual Sinks, En Suite Bathroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Office Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Custom
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 4480
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Golf Cart Parking
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Zoned
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 18973
- Lot Dim: 201x116x201x74
- Lot Acres: 0.44
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: S-16
- HOA Fees: $2,043 Semi-Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $340
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-De-Sac, On Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Escrow Reserves Fund, Manager
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: See HOA Docs for pet restrictions
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Sarasota home in this zip code is
$810,665 (50.9% less than this home).
This home is priced at $489/sqft,
which is 32.7% less than similar homes
in the 34240 zip code.
9224 Mcdaniel Ln Sarasota FL 34240
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 9224 Mcdaniel Ln
For Sale Near: 9224 Mcdaniel Ln
- Approx Payment:$8,027*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 527-9259 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
9224 Mcdaniel Ln, Sarasota FL is a single family home of 3376 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,650,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 1328 Fraser Pine Blvd in Sarasota is listed at $469,900.
This home on 9224 Mcdaniel Ln has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Sarasota, FL.
Laurel Oak Estates, Lakewood Ranch Country Club and Lakehouse Cove At Waterside are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4499483 has been posted on this site since 4/30/2021 (14 days ago).