9225 Gulf Blvd St Pete Beach FL 33706 MLS U8139884
Less Photos /\
9225 Gulf Blvd
St Pete Beach,
Home Description: 9225 Gulf Blvd
Enter this tropical oasis on this island paradise. This three bed two bath pool bungalow is coastal living Magazine worthy ,from us pristine terrazzo floors to its screened lanai, salt water pool, outdoor shower, huge backyard with a lot of grass and palm trees.The main event is the location location location... 300 feet to intracoastal waterfront park with fishing pier, pavilion, grills and a brand new playground plus a dog park. Better yet Sunset Beach is an 8 min walk, a laid back Gulf coast beach with two original beach bars, Caddy's and my Fave The Ka-Tiki, both have live music everyday and great food. They don't call it Sunset Beach for nothing....(see photos) This home has a new kitchen with granite and updated baths newer high tech HVAC system and ductwork, new hot water tank and a 50 year concrete barrel tile roof and paint job. This is a very quiet neighborhood nestled on the residential part of Gulf Boulevard far enough away from the hustle and bustle of the main strip Neighborhood also boasts two boat ramps (1/2 block from home) Saint Pete Beach residents tennis courts and a ball diamonds. Residence get keys for the courts and lights. There are two schools and two churches just blocks away. Live on the # 1 beach in the USA ,close to eclectic vibrant downtown Saint Petersburg and 30 minutes to Tampa and it's airports.
- Address: 9225 Gulf Blvd
- Levels: One
- City: St Pete Beach
- Zip: 33706
- County: Pinellas
- Subdivision: St Petersburg Beach
- Community Features: Boat Ramp,Fishing,Fitness Center,Handicap Modified,Irrigation-Reclaimed Water,Park,Playground,Sidewalks,Tennis Courts,Water Access,Waterfront
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Chlorine Free,Deck,Fiber Optic Lighting,Fiberglass,In Ground,Lighting,Outside Bath Access,Salt Water
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Access: Bay/Harbor,Intracoastal Waterway
- Interior Features: Coffered Ceiling(s),Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Open Floorplan,Solid Surface Counters,Solid Wood Cabinets,Split Bedroom,Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Exhaust Fan,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Terrazzo,Tile
- Additional Rooms: Attic,Florida Room
- Architectural Style: Bungalow,Florida
- Exterior Features: Fence,Irrigation System,Lighting,Outdoor Grill,Outdoor Shower,Rain Gutters,Sidewalk,Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 1770
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Boat,Converted Garage,Driveway,Golf Cart Parking,Off Street,On Street,Parking Pad,Workshop in Garage
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric,Exhaust Fan,Heat Pump,Space Heater
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Fiber Optics,Fire Hydrant,Phone Available,Public,Sewer Connected,Sprinkler Recycled,Street Lights,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 7349.00
- Lot Dim: 105x70
- Lot Acres: 0.1700
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 6
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: City Limits,Near Marina,Near Public Transit,Paved,Sidewalk
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom St Pete Beach home in this zip code is
$1,197,871 (71.6% more than this home).
This home is priced at $594/sqft,
which is 7.4% less than similar homes
in the 33706 zip code.
9225 Gulf Blvd St Pete Beach FL 33706
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 9225 Gulf Blvd
For Sale Near: 9225 Gulf Blvd
- Approx Payment:$3,396*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of CENTURY 21 BEGGINS.
9225 Gulf Blvd, St Pete Beach FL is a single family home of 1176 sqft and
is currently priced at $698,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 3931 Belle Vista Dr in St Pete Beach is listed at $1,050,000.
This home on 9225 Gulf Blvd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos and New Homes
in St Pete Beach, FL.
Captiva Cay, Capri Isle and Sunset Vistas On The Gulf are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8139884 has been posted on this site since 10/13/2021 (14 days ago).