9229 Captiva Cir St Pete Beach FL 33706 MLS U8066774
Less Photos /\
9229 Captiva Cir
St Pete Beach,
Home Description: 9229 Captiva Cir
Boaters Paradise Townhome in Captiva Cay on St. Pete Beach!! This unique 1 of ONLY 9 boat house townhomes in all of Pinellas & possibly the FL Gulf Coast is now AVAILABLE! Step out the back door, on to your 34 foot boat and you will be fishing the Gulf of Mexico waters in minutes!! The 1st level has a oversized 2 Car Garage with plenty of room to store your motorcycles, golf cart & all your beach toys all backed by your private BOAT HOUSE with 9,000lb lift with quick access to the Gulf of Mexico via the intra-coastal waterway & Blind Pass. Your private elevator can take you from the garage to ALL floors of this spacious 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 2,800sq.ft townhome. The 2nd level includes an open floor plan kitchen, living & dining room as well as a covered balcony, fireplace, guest bathroom & large bedroom. In the kitchen you will find Silestone countertops, stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar & room for 200 bottles of your favorite wines! The upper level includes dual suites with a Waterfront Master Suite & laundry. The Master Suite features a covered balcony & bath with a soaking tub, walk-in shower & dual vanity. The townhome also comes equipped with a whole house water softener. As a Captiva Cay residents you will be able to enjoy great amenities including 2 heated pools, full gym, fishing pier, clubhouse & marina. Superb location close to ball fields, dog park, beaches, tennis courts, boat ramp, shopping & restaurants (Sea Dog, Taco Bus, etc).
- Address: 9229 Captiva Cir
- Levels: Three Or More
- City: St Pete Beach
- Zip: 33706
- County: Pinellas
- Subdivision: Captiva Cay
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Dock, Fitness Center, Maintenance, Marina, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Spa/Hot Tub, Vehicle Restrictions
- Elementary School: Azalea Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Azalea Middle-PN
- High School: Boca Ciega High-PN
- Water View: Intracoastal Waterway, Marina
- Water Frontage: Intracoastal Waterway, Marina
- Water Feet: 160
- Water Extras: Boathouse, Bridges - No Fixed Bridges, Dock - Covered, Dock - Wood, Dock w/Electric, Dock w/Water Supply, Fishing Pier, Lift - Covered, No Wake Zone, Seawall - Concrete
- Water Access: Beach - Private, Intracoastal Waterway, Marina
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Water Filtration System
- Fireplace Desc: Family Room, Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Built-In Shelving, Closet Pantry, Island
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Walk-in Closet(s)
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Balcony, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Siding, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab, Stilt/On Piling
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
Available now at $750,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Boat, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Under Building
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 1777
- Lot Acres: 0.04
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 4
- HOA Fees: $320 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $320
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Townhouse
- Property Desc: Elevated
- Location: Flood Insurance Required, FloodZone, Near Marina, Street One Way, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV, Common Area Taxes, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Insurance, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Maintenance Repairs, Pool Maintenance, Recreational Facilities, Sewer, Trash, Water
- Building Num Floors: 3
- Building Name Number: N/A
- Pets Allowed: Breed Restrictions, Number Limit, Size Limit
- Pet Restrictions: Buyer to verify restrictions.
- Pet Size: Large (61-100 Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 1
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom St Pete Beach condo in this zip code is
$765,328 (2.0% more than this home).
This condo is priced at $268/sqft,
which is 31.5% less than similar condos
in the 33706 zip code.
9229 Captiva Cir St Pete Beach FL 33706
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 9229 Captiva Cir
For Sale Near: 9229 Captiva Cir
- Approx Payment:$3,648*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Excel Realty Of Florida.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8066774) located at 9229 Captiva Cir St Pete Beach FL 33706, call: 813-452-4250
9229 Captiva Cir, St Pete Beach FL is a condo of 2800 sqft and
is currently priced at $750,000
This condo has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2000.
A comparable condo for sale at 9525 Blind Pass Rd # 307 in St Pete Beach is listed at $440,000.
This condo on 9229 Captiva Cir has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Pete Beach, FL.
St Petersburg Beach, Herrons and Silver Sands Beach Club are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8066774 has been posted on this site since 11/24/2019 (129 days ago).