925 Rolling Hills Dr Palm Harbor FL 34683 MLS U8085208
Less Photos /\
925 Rolling Hills Dr
Home Description: 925 Rolling Hills Dr
Make your move to one of Palm Harbor’s premier communities, Westlake Village, today. This beautiful 4 bedroom / 2 bathroom home is sure to delight even the most discriminating buyers. Plus there is bonus office that could be used as a 5th bedroom as it does have a close. The exterior has been tastefully landscaped and features a spacious driveway with an additional parking pad and attached 2 car garage. The entryway is warm and enticing with elegant French doors that welcome you inside. Upon entering, you’ll fall in love with the formal living room: vaulted ceiling, skylights, and a flagstone fireplace with cedar-lined mantle make for an unforgettable space. A small step up into the formal dining room completes the heart of the home - a perfect space for entertaining family and friends. To the left of the foyer, you’ll find the beautifully updated kitchen complete with marble counter tops, elegant cherry wood cabinetry, stainless appliances and spacious breakfast nook flooded with natural light through a large bay window. As you make your way down the hallway that lies beyond the kitchen, you’ll find 2 additional bedrooms and the common bathroom. The hallway to the right of the foyer leads you to another bedroom, office or 5th bedroom room, laundry room and master bedroom with en-suite. The master bedroom has warm wood tones, large windows and private access to the screened pool enclosure. The en-suite bathroom has a walk-in shower and dual vanities. The laundry room boasts ample storage space, a utility sink and exterior. Make your way outside through any of the sliding doors to your backyard oasis. The lanai has a large covered area with ample room for seating. The saltwater pool is enticing anytime of year and with privacy fencing around the perimeter of the yard, you can really enjoy your personal slice of paradise, not to mention the outdoor kitchen plumbed and ready to BBQ. In addition to all these incredible features, the community offers such fabulous amenities as a pool, tennis courts, bike path and playground, disc golf course just to name a few. This home will be the ideal space to create a lifetime of memories. Don’t delay, submit your offer today. Roof and skylights 2019, A/C 2017, H2O Heater 2017 Duke Energy replaced the electrical panel and hold a warranty on the electrical system and water heater. Garage has new hurricane Door and opener.
- Address: 925 Rolling Hills Dr
- Levels: One
- City: Palm Harbor
- Zip: 34683
- County: Pinellas
- Subdivision: Westlake Village
- Community Features: Basketball Court, Clubhouse, Park, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court(s), Trails
- Elementary School: Sutherland Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Palm Harbor Middle-PN
- High School: Palm Harbor Univ High-PN
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Wood
- Bathroom 2 Features: Tub With Shower
- Kitchen Features: Closet Pantry, Stone Counters
- Master Bathroom Features: Shower No Tub
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office
- Architectural Style: Florida, Ranch
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Outdoor Grill, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Concrete
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 3094
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Guest, Parking Pad
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric, Heat Pump
- Utilities: Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 12937
- Lot Dim: 94x139
- Lot Acres: 0.30
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 20-A
- HOA Fees: $672 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $56
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Out of M/H Community
- Location: Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Pool Maintenance, Recreational Facilities
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Condo Floor Number: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Palm Harbor home in this zip code is
$661,449 (65.4% more than this home).
This home is priced at $174/sqft,
which is 17.5% less than similar homes
in the 34683 zip code.
925 Rolling Hills Dr Palm Harbor FL 34683
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 925 Rolling Hills Dr
For Sale Near: 925 Rolling Hills Dr
- Approx Payment:$1,946*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Realty.
925 Rolling Hills Dr, Palm Harbor FL is a single family home of 2298 sqft and
is currently priced at $400,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1977.
A comparable home for sale at 592 Still Meadows Cir W in Palm Harbor is listed at $364,900.
This home on 925 Rolling Hills Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Palm Harbor, FL.
Spanish Oaks, Sutherland and Hidden Lake are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8085208 has been posted on this site since 5/23/2020 (13 days ago).