9304 41St St N Pinellas Park FL 33782 MLS U8070330
Reduced By $34,900
last change 1/16/2020
Less Photos /\
9304 41St St N
Home Description: 9304 41St St N
Motivated Seller...Price to Sell...This is the home for you... the largest floor plan in Mainlands with the coveted 2 car garage. At 1,956 sf. this home has 3 bedrooms, with a potential 4th and 2 bathrooms. A lot of tender loving care... the exterior, interior and garage have been recently painted, the roof power washed, upgraded bathrooms, spacious bedrooms and perfectly situated to customize to your taste. This home is a must see... I have the moving van on hold!
- Interior Features: Eating Space In Kitchen, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Engineered Hardwood, Tile
- Additional Rooms: Attic, Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: East
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 2475
Available now at $265,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 5942
- Lot Acres: 0.14
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 10
- HOA Fees: $344 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $343
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: Y
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: In M/H Community
- Location: In City Limits, In County, Near Golf Course, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Pool Maintenance, Sewer, Trash, Water
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Size: Small (16-35 Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Pinellas Park home in this zip code is
$287,372 (8.4% more than this home).
This home is priced at $135/sqft,
which is 36.6% less than similar homes
in the 33782 zip code.
9304 41St St N Pinellas Park FL 33782
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 9304 41St St N
For Sale Near: 9304 41St St N
- Approx Payment:$1,343*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8070330) located at 9304 41St St N Pinellas Park FL 33782, call: 813-452-4250
9304 41St St N, Pinellas Park FL is a single family home of 1956 sqft and
is currently priced at $265,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1978.
A comparable home for sale at 9909 62Nd St N in Pinellas Park is listed at $239,900.
This home on 9304 41St St N has decreased in price by $34,900 and the last change was on 1/16/2020.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Pinellas Park, FL.
Autumn Run, Greentree Manor and Beacon Run are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8070330 has been posted on this site since 1/7/2020 (141 days ago).