9401 Dibot Ct Hudson FL 34667 MLS W7854960
Less Photos /\
9401 Dibot Ct
Home Description: 9401 Dibot Ct
Welcome to this lovely property located in the quiet neighborhood of Fairway Oaks. With low HOA fees, no flood zone, and all of the extra features this home offers, this home won't last! This home offers a split floor plan with three bedrooms and two bathrooms and has plenty of space for a family or for guests. There is even a 12x12 BONUS ROOM with its own SEPARATE ENTRANCE that could be used as a fourth bedroom, for a home office, a guest room, a workshop, a craft room, or She-shed. So many possibilities! The home is nestled on .18 acres so it gives you a decent amount of outdoor space to enjoy without being on top of your neighbors. The backyard and back porch is a great place to relax by the POOL and enjoy the Florida life. You will also be able to relax a little better while keeping your little ones safer because it also has a POOL child safety barrier. Did I mention the pool has solar pool heaters so you can enjoy the pool all year long? It also has the perfect amount of grass beautifully fenced for your dog to run and do its thing. The French and sliding glass doors let lots of natural light throughout the home while the high ceilings throughout make the home feel more spacious and airy. Double French doors lead to your dining room/living room combo. The eat-in kitchen is open to the family room and has enough room for families who enjoy cooking and entertaining. The split floor plan is also a great feature, as it provides added privacy and separation between the master suite and the other bedrooms. The master bedroom has a large walk-in closet with a closet organization system. The master bedroom also has its own separate entrance to the pool. The master bath is spacious and offers a large Garden tub with a separate shower as well as dual sinks and tons of counter space. No need to go to the hot garage to do your laundry, this home has an indoor laundry room with lots of cabinets and a nice deep sink for all your soaking. Some other features this home has are hurricane shutters for the windows and the glass doors, a sprinkler system, and a screened garage enclosure. The home is near lots of restaurants and shopping. It's also close to beaches as well as near US 19 for easy access to Homosassa, Clearwater, or Tarpon Springs. This property has a lot of great features that could make it a wonderful place to call home so make your offer before you miss out! HVAC 2019
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Child Safety Fence,Gunite,Screen Enclosure,Solar Heat
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Open Floorplan,Split Bedroom,Thermostat,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Cooktop,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Laminate,Tile
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Family Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks,Garden Bath,Linen Closet in Bath,Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Bathroom 1 Features: Tub With Shower
- Additional Rooms: Attic,Bonus Room,Den/Library/Office,Family Room,Formal Dining Room Separate,Formal Living Room Separate,Inside Utility
- Exterior Features: French Doors,Hurricane Shutters,Irrigation System,Rain Gutters,Sidewalk,Sliding Doors,Sprinkler Metered,Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Concrete,Stucco
- Foundation: Block,Slab
- Front Exposure: Southwest
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 1926
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bathroom||15x14||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Bathroom 1||10x8||First||Ceramic Tile|
- Attached Garage: False
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Garage Door Opener
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central,Electric
- Utilities: Electricity Connected,Public,Street Lights,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 7840.00
- Lot Acres: 0.1800
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 154
- HOA Fees: $220 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $18
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cul-De-Sac,Landscaped,Paved,Sidewalk
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- : 727-372-6611
9401 Dibot Ct Hudson FL 34667
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 9401 Dibot Ct
- Approx Payment:$1,727*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4288 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of FLORIDA LUXURY REALTY INC.
9401 Dibot Ct, Hudson FL is a single family home of 1782 sqft and
is currently priced at $355,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 9237 Haas Dr in Hudson is listed at $349,900.
This home on 9401 Dibot Ct has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Hudson, FL.
Shadow Lakes, Orchid Lake Village and Barrington Woods are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS W7854960 has been posted on this site since 5/25/2023 (8 days ago).