9405 Post Rd Odessa FL 33556 MLS T3308797
Less Photos /\
9405 Post Rd
Home Description: 9405 Post Rd
Highly sought after property located in Odessa, Florida on 1.6+ acres and zoned for horses This stunning totally renovated beauty, with it’s bucolic setting, has 5 Bedrooms and 3 full Baths on 1.6 acres. This home has every conceivable upgrade you could desire from the foundation up. Well appointed kitchen with extra large island. Quartz counter tops enhance the stainless steel side by side professional Frigidaire 19 c. f. refrigerator with matching separate freezer. Viking Cooktop, Bosch drawer microwave, convection oven with Wi/Fi , KitchenAid dishwasher and water filtration system. New oversized PGT hurricane windows allow natural light in every room. A perfect fit for the luxury-minded buyer wanting the utmost in quality and impeccable attention to detail. Entering this luxurious contemporary home, you are greeted with an expansive open floor plan lined with beautiful engineered oak flooring showcasing the beautiful outdoor views. Owner’s en suite has heated tile flooring, heated towel racks, free standing soaking tub, shower and separate infrared Jacuzzi sauna with Bluetooth capabilities. A large open closet with built-in’s complete the elegantly appointed
owner’s suite. Other 4 bedrooms have engineered oak flooring with built-in closet space and all have the efficient floor to ceiling PGT hurricane windows. The living room has a recessed electric fireplace with digital temp. and remote. The living room has built in bookshelves, sliding glass doors open directly into screened lanai, pool and native growth. The outside accessory 900 s. f. building has been finished with 2 Vent mini-split A/C units, new French doors, drop ceiling, canned lighting, extra large ceiling fans, tile flooring, new interior & exterior paint. So many opportunities but is currently being used as a gym, office and storage. New custom horizontal slatted, treated pine wood fence, A/C & pool pump enclosures, drip irrigation, Areca palms, Podocarpus and other plants added to enhance landscaping. The 15x30 screened lanai opens up to the inviting pool w/waterfall and brick paver decking. This exquisite home includes all the amenities for entertaining guests, so move in and enjoy the Florida lifestyle.
- Elementary School: Hammond Elementary School
- Middle School: Sergeant Smith Middle-HB
- High School: Steinbrenner High School
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Auto Cleaner,Deck,Gunite,In Ground,Lighting,Tile
- Interior Features: Built in Features,Ceiling Fans(s),Eat-in Kitchen,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Open Floorplan,Sauna,Skylight(s),Split Bedroom,Stone Counters
- Appliances: Built-In Oven,Convection Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Electric Water Heater,Exhaust Fan,Ice Maker,Microwave,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Water Filtration System,Water Softener
- Fireplace Desc: Decorative
- Floor Covering: Hardwood,Marble,Tile
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room,Den/Library/Office,Family Room,Inside Utility,Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Contemporary
- Exterior Features: Fence,Irrigation System,Rain Gutters,Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 3858
Available now at $1,689,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Living Room||20x24||First||Engineered Hardwood|
|Family Room||14x17||First||Engineered Hardwood|
|Master Bedroom||11x14||First||Engineered Hardwood|
|Bedroom 2||11x14||First||Engineered Hardwood|
|Bedroom 3||12x12||First||Engineered Hardwood|
|Bedroom 4||10x13||First||Engineered Hardwood|
|Bedroom 5||10x13||First||Engineered Hardwood|
- Garage: False
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Garage Feature: Boat,Converted Garage,Driveway,Guest,Parking Pad
- Carport: True
- Carport Spaces: 2
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Available,Electricity Connected,Fire Hydrant,Sewer Connected,Sprinkler Well,Underground Utilities,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 70400.00
- Lot Dim: 220x320
- Lot Acres: 1.6200
- Total Acre: 1 to less than 2
- Lot Num: 0000
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Corner Lot,Oversized Lot,Paved
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Odessa home in this zip code is
$858,275 (49.2% less than this home).
This home is priced at $517/sqft,
which is 57.9% less than similar homes
in the 33556 zip code.
9405 Post Rd Odessa FL 33556
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 9405 Post Rd
For Sale Near: 9405 Post Rd
- Approx Payment:$8,216*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 223-3366 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of ARCE REALTY, INC.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3308797) located at 9405 Post Rd Odessa FL 33556, call: (813) 223-3366
9405 Post Rd, Odessa FL is a single family home of 3266 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,689,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 5070 Night Star Trl in Odessa is listed at $749,307.
This home on 9405 Post Rd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Odessa, FL.
Keystone Shores Estates, Keystone Reserve and Innfields are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3308797 has been posted on this site since 5/28/2021 (27 days ago).