944 31St Ne Ter St Petersburg FL 33704 MLS U8177268
Less Photos /\
944 31St Ne Ter
Home Description: 944 31St Ne Ter
RARE OPPORTUNITY to own this beautiful sprawling one level block home in the COVETED "Snell Isle Estates" on an oversized lot. Greet your guests in the inviting courtyard with Terracotta tile that is carried throughout the main living areas of the home and onto the back patio. This warm and inviting home is a great example of Florida Living offering lots of natural light courtesy of the new Pella windows. This property offers plenty of places to relax and unwind, inside and out. Entertain in the spacious living room off the foyer which opens to the back patio and dining room. Pull up a chair at the kitchen island that looks out to the family room with a brick fireplace. Relax poolside or cook up your favorites on the built-in outdoor grill. The kitchen boasts a large island with a new Jenn Air smooth cooktop (2022), a SubZero refrigerator, Kitchenaid convection oven and dishwasher (2018) and solid wood cabinets. The primary suite features dual walk-in closets, an ensuite bath featuring a sunken tub, walk-in shower, dual sinks and private access to the covered patio. Two additional bedrooms share a hall bath and a laundry room/office rounds out the living quarters. Bringing in groceries is a breeze from the attached two-car garage with a powder bath off the kitchen. Escape the summer heat in the large pool with easy cleaning and no bugs thanks to the pool screen cage. Love to garden? There is an orchid garden, several organic garden beds and a shed for gardening tools. Parking for two cars in the 550 square foot garage with a new garage door (2020) or on the circular drive space. Recent home updates include a new cement tile roof and soffits (2020), Pella impact windows and doors (2017) and exterior painting (2020). Start living the Florida Lifestyle and schedule a private showing today to see this spectacular property in one of St. Pete's most desirable neighborhoods, close enough to the water to enjoy the breezes. Public park with a boat ramp is nearby!
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Deck,Fiberglass,Salt Water
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s),Chair Rail,Crown Molding,Eat-in Kitchen,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Solid Surface Counters,Solid Wood Cabinets,Thermostat,Window Treatments
- Appliances: Built-In Oven,Convection Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Exhaust Fan,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Tile
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Fence,French Doors,Irrigation System,Lighting,Outdoor Grill,Private Mailbox
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 3421
Available now at $1,290,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Circular Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Ground Level,On Street
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Fire Hydrant,Sewer Connected,Sprinkler Well,Street Lights,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 15163.00
- Lot Dim: 125x121
- Lot Acres: 0.3500
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 6
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: City Limits,FloodZone,Irregular Lot,Near Golf Course,Paved
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- : 727-342-3800
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$813,647 (36.9% less than this home).
This home is priced at $528/sqft,
which is 8.9% less than similar homes
in the 33704 zip code.
944 31St Ne Ter St Petersburg FL 33704
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 944 31St Ne Ter
For Sale Near: 944 31St Ne Ter
- Approx Payment:$6,275*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of SMITH & ASSOCIATES REAL ESTATE.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8177268) located at 944 31St Ne Ter St Petersburg FL 33704, call: 813-452-4250
944 31St Ne Ter, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 2443 sqft and
is currently priced at $1,290,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 3635 Haines N Rd in St Petersburg is listed at $449,999.
This home on 944 31St Ne Ter has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Hudson City, Crescent Park Heights and Euclid Place are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8177268 has been posted on this site since 9/22/2022 (10 days ago).