9456 Portside Ter Bradenton FL 34212 MLS A4478253
Less Photos /\
9456 Portside Ter
Home Description: 9456 Portside Ter
Your private preserve lot awaits, and the view is only rivaled by the HGTV approved interior with many updates! Listen to the Owls "talk" to each other in this South facing backyard - large enough to add your own pool. Designer touches are abound with hand selected wood floors, new tile in the wet areas and window fashions straight out of a magazine. The kitchen features newer Stainless Appliances and an ample granite topped island for more storage. Master bedroom is highlighted by shutters and newer carpet with upgraded pad and the en-suite bath has a new Frameless shower stall. A newly updated guest bathroom adds to the allure of this home that shows like a model. For the golfer worrying about where the cart will go, you will be surprised by the 5 foot extended garage affording plenty of space for 2 cars and your cart! A nicely appointed den awaits for one that needs space to work or a flex room. Hurricane Shutters included! Waterlefe is a very active and social community - plenty of activities to do every day especially in "The River Club" our community clubhouse - Restaurant, Sunset Lounge, Fitness Center and a Jr Olympic pool that is saltwater and heated....daily fitness classes, card games, social functions, book clubs, artist guilds and more - your social calendar is full! Golf Club membership and Marina Club/slips are optional. Amazing Cable TV, WiFi and Internet INCLUDED in HOA fees. Come see why you should call this Condo your Waterlefe Home!
- Address: 9456 Portside Ter
- Levels: One
- City: Bradenton
- Zip: 34212
- County: Manatee
- Subdivision: Waterlefe Golf And River Club
- Community Features: Cable, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness Center, Gated, Lobby Key Required, Optional Additional Fees, Playground, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Security, Trails, Vehicle Restrictions
- Elementary School: Freedom Elementary
- Middle School: Carlos E. Haile Middle
- High School: Parrish Community High
- Water Feet: 0
- Water Extras: Fishing Pier
- Water Access: Marina
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Den Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Great Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Granite Counters
- Master Bedroom Features: En Suite Bathroom
- Utility Room Features: Built-In Shelving, Pantry
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Great Room
- Architectural Style: Florida, Spanish/Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southeast
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 2353
Available now at $329,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Natural Gas
- Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 7741
- Lot Dim: 53x130x66x130
- Lot Acres: 0.18
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 6
- HOA Fees: $665 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $221
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Near Golf Course, Near Marina, Street Paved
- Annual CDD FEE: $2,870
- Monthly Maintenance: $163
- Maintenance Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Cable TV, Common Area Taxes, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Fidelity Bond, Internet, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Pest Control, Recreational Facilities, Security
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Manatee County Leash Laws Apply
- Pet Size: Large (61-100 Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 3
- Max Pet Weight: 100
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$432,109 (31.0% more than this home).
This home is priced at $212/sqft,
which is 6.6% less than similar homes
in the 34212 zip code.
9456 Portside Ter Bradenton FL 34212
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 9456 Portside Ter
For Sale Near: 9456 Portside Ter
- Approx Payment:$1,605*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4478253) located at 9456 Portside Ter Bradenton FL 34212, call: 813-452-4165
9456 Portside Ter, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 1557 sqft and
is currently priced at $329,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2002.
A comparable home for sale at 11918 Goldenrod Ave in Bradenton is listed at $501,975.
This home on 9456 Portside Ter has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Stoneybrook At Heritage Harbour, Greenfield Plantation and River Strand At Heritage Harbor are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4478253 has been posted on this site since 9/15/2020 (4 days ago).