946 Highland Ave # 13 Dunedin FL 34698 MLS T3277101
Less Photos /\
946 Highland Ave # 13
Home Description: 946 Highland Ave # 13
Pre-Construction. To be built. Welcome to Gramercy Court in the heart of Dunedin! Currently Under Construction. Live the laid-back downtown Dunedin lifestyle in this tastefully designed 3 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath, 3-story Anglo Caribbean style townhome. Unit 13 is a corner unit and is the versatile Sand Key model. This floor plan has just under 2000 square feet of living space and is equipped with a 2-car garage, an optional elevator, double pane impact glass windows, natural gas appliances, and a tankless water heater. 10' Ceilings on the main level & open concept design make this property perfect for lounging or entertaining. Relax and enjoy daily sunrise & sunset views from your 2nd or 3rd story balconies that overlook downtown Dunedin and St. Joseph Sound. Conveniently located south of Skinner Blvd and just north of Main Street, Gramercy Court offers incredible convenience and accessibility to the best shopping and dining that Downtown Dunedin has to offer. Outdoor enthusiasts rejoice as this community is a short walk from the Pinellas Trail which stretches from Tarpon Springs in the north to downtown St. Petersburg in the south, passing through the towns of Palm Harbor, Dunedin, Clearwater, Largo, Seminole, South Pasadena, and Gulfport. Dunedin is home to several beaches, including Dunedin Causeway, Honeymoon Island, and Caladesi Island State Park, which is consistently rated among the best beaches in the world. Dunedin is one of the few open waterfront communities from Sarasota to Cedar Key where buildings do not completely obscure the view of the Intracoastal Waterway and the Gulf of Mexico beyond.
- Address: 946 Highland Ave # 13
- Unit Num: 13
- Levels: Three Or More
- City: Dunedin
- Zip: 34698
- County: Pinellas
- Interior Features: Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat
- Appliances: Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Tile, Vinyl
- Architectural Style: Contemporary
- Exterior Features: Awning(s), Balcony, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Membrane, Metal
Available now at $525,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Faces Rear, Guest, On Street
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 897
- Lot Acres: 0.02
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 13
- HOA Fees: $365 Monthly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $364
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Townhouse
- Property Desc: Corner Unit
- Location: Cleared
- Maintenance Includes: Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Sewer, Trash, Water
- Building Num Floors: 3
- Building Name Number: 13
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Size: Large (61-100 Lbs.)
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Dunedin condo in this zip code is
$579,167 (10.3% more than this home).
This condo is priced at $266/sqft,
which is 3.1% less than similar condos
in the 34698 zip code.
946 Highland Ave # 13 Dunedin FL 34698
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 946 Highland Ave # 13
For Sale Near: 946 Highland Ave # 13
- Approx Payment:$2,554*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Alliance Group.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3277101) located at 946 Highland Ave # 13 Dunedin FL 34698, call: 813-452-4250
946 Highland Ave # 13, Dunedin FL is a condo of 1970 sqft and
is currently priced at $525,000
This condo has 3 bedrooms and was built in 2020.
A comparable condo for sale at 433 Paula Dr S # 29 in Dunedin is listed at $375,000.
This condo on 946 Highland Ave # 13 has not had a price change.
In addition to condos, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Dunedin, FL.
Belle Terre, Spanish Pines and Dexter Park are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3277101 has been posted on this site since 11/20/2020 (6 days ago).