950 Heritage Groves Dr Brandon FL 33510 MLS T3311101
Less Photos /\
950 Heritage Groves Dr
Home Description: 950 Heritage Groves Dr
Arbor Oaks! Taylor Morrison, Hemingway III Model features 5 Bedrooms, 4.5 baths, a bonus room and media room plus a spacious 3 car tandem garage and pool. As you enter through the large open Foyer, there is a formal dining room to the left and a formal living room/den to the right, both with tray ceilings. Continue down the hall into the large family room with a soaring 20 ft ceiling and surround sound all next to your gourmet kitchen. This kitchen boasts huge double islands with granite counter tops, 42 inch wood cabinets and a beautiful backsplash. The refrigerator even has a built in Kuerig coffer dispenser. The convection microwave and natural gas range is a chef's delight. Also a butler pantry, a breakfast nook and an access hall to a full size pool bath and laundry room. This home beams with natural light from the sliders, large windows and 20 ft ceilings. The architectural details are amazing including Wainscoting, Plantation Shutters, Tray Ceilings, Arched Entry Ways and 6 inch Baseboards complimenting the Beautiful Wood Floors. The 1st floor has a large Master Bedroom with tray ceiling and on-suite bath (ideal for an In-law Suite). Upstairs you will find the second master suite with tray ceiling and remaining bedrooms along with a Media Room and Large Bonus room, both with tray ceilings. Both master suites have gorgeous on suite baths with double sinks, garden tubs and walk in showers. This home can easily configure to your family needs. Outside, the spacious covered patio leads you to a beautiful fenced yard with Saltwater pool and a soothing water feature. Enjoy grilling in your outdoor kitchen with granite tops while the kids play in the easy to maintain saltwater pool. The travertine pavers add to the beauty of this outdoor oasis. No pesky mosquitoes with the built in defense system. Just 5 years young, this home has everything, did I mention Double Master Suites. Arbor Oaks is a Private Gated community in a highly sought after area that offers easy access to downtown Tampa, MacDill AFB and commercial centers, schools and parks. The community is situated on 25 acres with an existing lake and a tree canopy of mature oaks. NO CDD Fees and low HOA!
- Elementary School: Schmidt-HB
- Middle School: McLane-HB
- High School: Brandon-HB
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Auto Cleaner, Child Safety Fence, Fiber Optic Lighting, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Water Softener
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 5 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Bedroom 4 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bonus Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Granite Counters
- Media Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: En Suite Bathroom
- Master Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Media Room
- Architectural Style: Craftsman, Traditional
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 5474
Available now at $787,700
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Master Bedroom 2||17x19||Second|
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Tandem
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Heat Pump
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 8450
- Lot Dim: 65x130
- Lot Acres: 0.19
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 46
- HOA Fees: $450 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $150
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: NO VICIOUS BREEDS
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Brandon home in this zip code is
$486,977 (38.2% less than this home).
This home is priced at $182/sqft,
which is 14.9% less than similar homes
in the 33510 zip code.
950 Heritage Groves Dr Brandon FL 33510
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 950 Heritage Groves Dr
- Approx Payment:$3,832*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4096 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Century 21 Beggins Enterprises.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3311101) located at 950 Heritage Groves Dr Brandon FL 33510, call: 813-452-4096
950 Heritage Groves Dr, Brandon FL is a single family home of 4328 sqft and
is currently priced at $787,700
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 602 Carolyn Dr in Brandon is listed at $280,000.
This home on 950 Heritage Groves Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Brandon, FL.
Lake June Estates, Brandon Country Estates and Woodberry are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3311101 has been posted on this site since 6/7/2021 (7 days ago).