9601 Woodbay Dr Tampa FL 33626 MLS T3257003
Less Photos /\
9601 Woodbay Dr
Home Description: 9601 Woodbay Dr
STUNNING !!! This home has it ALL. Spacious 3 Bedroom, 3 Full Bath, 3 Car Garage Home in desirable Westchase .It even has additional flex space outside! Move right in with no hassle of remodel ! This home boasts a unique open floor plan with sky high ceilings, crown molding, neutral paint scheme and high end upgrades throughout. The heart of this well maintained home is the huge welcoming open kitchen with ceiling high white custom cabinets, gorgeous granite,and stainless steel appliances, including a double oven, and a built in wine fridge. You will love the oversize granite island, perfect for creating those holiday cookies. Wait until you see the new hardwood look tile and new carpet accented by 5.25 inch baseboards. The guest rooms are spacious, one having its own full bath with pool access and a convenient hall bath nearby for the other bedroom as well. The Master Bedroom has the privacy you've been looking for away from other bedrooms, with his and hers closets, a large double vanity and a jacuzzi bathtub to relax in. All of the main rooms, including the Master bedroom have a view of the refreshing salt water pool, with the oversize and fully screened lanai. This home includes a baby gate if needed . The flow of this home makes entertaining a joy and a breeze! Open up the pocket sliding doors and bring the outdoors in. No immediate back yard neighbors, just perfect for entertaining with the private and peaceful view of the conservation area on one of the largest lots in Westchase. This lovely home includes a 12 x 12 Play House, or Man Cave, or She Shed or Teenage Hang Out. Call it what you wish but it's air conditioned , insulated and dry walled and can be enjoyed as "your space". You decide!!! This pretty fenced back yard also has a No Maintenance Vinyl "Top Of The Line" Swing Set. The family will love spending time outside in this yard! This home had a New Roof installed in 2018, with a transferable Platinum Warranty. Security System with Cameras. A brand new AC unit in 2015 that includes a Hospital Grade Air Filter with a UV Light that kills Bacteria and Viruses!! A Water Softener and Whole House Carbon Water Filter System with UV
are some of the extensive upgrades this Special Home has to offer.
- Address: 9601 Woodbay Dr
- Levels: One
- City: Tampa
- Zip: 33626
- County: Hillsborough
- Subdivision: Westchase
- Community Features: Basketball Court, Clubhouse, Park, Pickleball Court(s), Pool, Tennis Court(s), Trails, Vehicle Restrictions
- Elementary School: Lowry-HB
- Middle School: Davidsen-HB
- High School: Alonso-HB
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Child Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Softener, Wine Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Tile
- Master Bedroom Features: Bath With Whirlpool, Dual Sinks, En Suite Bathroom, Granite Counters, Shower No Tub
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 3203
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Natural Gas
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 11550
- Lot Dim: 70x165
- Lot Acres: 0.27
- Total Acre: 1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 28
- HOA Fees: $289 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $24
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Conservation Area, In County, Level/Flat, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Annual CDD FEE: $485
- Maintenance Includes: Manager, Pool Maintenance, Security
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Num Pets: 2
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Tampa home in this zip code is
$350,662 (34.5% less than this home).
This home is priced at $234/sqft,
which is 18.4% less than similar homes
in the 33626 zip code.
9601 Woodbay Dr Tampa FL 33626
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 9601 Woodbay Dr
For Sale Near: 9601 Woodbay Dr
- Approx Payment:$2,603*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4096 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc.
9601 Woodbay Dr, Tampa FL is a single family home of 2288 sqft and
is currently priced at $535,000
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1993.
A comparable home for sale at 10501 Cranleigh Ct in Tampa is listed at $280,000.
This home on 9601 Woodbay Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Tampa, FL.
Highland Park, Westwood Lakes and Waterchase are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3257003 has been posted on this site since 8/2/2020 (8 days ago).