9650 104Th Ave Largo FL 33773 MLS U8101666
Less Photos /\
9650 104Th Ave
Home Description: 9650 104Th Ave
The seller’s job transfer has created a wonderful opportunity for you to own this newly updated home! Beautiful home in the highly desirable “Lake Park Estates” neighborhood. The kitchen has been updated with brand new tile flooring, new stainless steel appliances, and features beautiful solid wood cabinets. This home has a wonderful floor plan with a split bedroom layout, and a kitchen that adjoins the family room with a cathedral beamed ceiling and real wood burning fireplace. The kitchen and foyer have been updated with new ceramic tile flooring and beautiful hardwood floors run throughout the rest of the home. The inside utility room keeps laundry from becoming a chore. The huge screened lanai is perfect for entertaining in any weather, or enjoying meals alfresco. The spacious fenced yard is perfect for pets, kids, gardening, or just relaxing in your own private paradise. If you desire a pool there is plenty of room for one! Located in a No Flood Zone, so you save money. This home is turn-key move in ready for someone looking to live the Florida dream!
- Elementary School: Starkey Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Osceola Middle-PN
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), L Dining, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Family Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Closet Pantry
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s), En Suite Bathroom, Granite Counters, Shower No Tub, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Ranch, Traditional
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
Available now at $359,900
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 9344
- Lot Dim: 77x120
- Lot Acres: 0.21
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 4
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Level/Flat, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Unincorporated
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Largo home in this zip code is
$325,254 (9.6% less than this home).
This home is priced at $203/sqft,
which is 4.6% less than similar homes
in the 33773 zip code.
9650 104Th Ave Largo FL 33773
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 9650 104Th Ave
For Sale Near: 9650 104Th Ave
- Approx Payment:$1,751*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Realty Excellence Adamo & Asso.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# U8101666) located at 9650 104Th Ave Largo FL 33773, call: 813-452-4250
9650 104Th Ave, Largo FL is a single family home of 1770 sqft and
is currently priced at $359,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms and was built in 1980.
A comparable home for sale at 7416 118Th Dr in Largo is listed at $274,000.
This home on 9650 104Th Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Largo, FL.
Oak Park, Woodbury and Wrens Way are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8101666 has been posted on this site since 10/16/2020 (6 days ago).