975 Phyllis Ave Largo FL 33771 MLS U8148911
Less Photos /\
975 Phyllis Ave
Home Description: 975 Phyllis Ave
MOVE IN READY!!! You'll fall in love with this 3 Bed, 2 Bath charmer located in the well-established, sought-after community of Keene Groves! This open floor plan home boasts a light and bright family room with wood burning fireplace, fully updated kitchen with granite countertops, newer stainless steel appliances, soft close cabinets and drawers and separate eating space in kitchen. The primary bedroom features an updated en suite bath with large shower and granite vanity. Second and third bedrooms share an updated guest bath and plenty of hall storage space. Newer roof, A/C and water heater. Other features include a whole house fan, generator transfer box, irrigation system with Rain Bird controller, reclaimed water availability, laundry room/workshop off of 2 car garage, updated light fixtures and fans, large, fenced backyard and more! Centrally located in Pinellas County with nearby shopping and dining. Walking distance to Eagle Lake Park. Conveniently located minutes from the Pinellas Trail, Highland Rec Center, Tampa International Airport, St. Pete-Clearwater International Airport, and some of the finest beaches in the country.
- Elementary School: Belcher Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Largo Middle-PN
- High School: Largo High-PN
- Interior Features: Attic Fan,Ceiling Fans(s),Master Bedroom Main Floor,Open Floorplan,Solid Wood Cabinets,Stone Counters,Thermostat,Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator
- Fireplace Desc: Family Room,Wood Burning
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile,Laminate
- Bathroom 1 Features: Exhaust Fan,Shower No Tub,Single Vanity,Stone Counters
- Bathroom 2 Features: Exhaust Fan,Single Vanity,Tub With Shower
- Family Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar,Granite Counters,Stone Counters
- Exterior Features: Fence,Irrigation System,Lighting,Sidewalk,Sliding Doors,Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2022
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
|Dining Room||9x10||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Bathroom 1||8x7||First||Ceramic Tile|
|Bathroom 2||9x7||First||Ceramic Tile|
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway,Garage Door Opener
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Electricity Connected,Sewer Connected,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 8359.00
- Lot Acres: 0.1900
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 0650
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: City Limits,Paved,Sidewalk
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Largo home in this zip code is
$385,692 (3.6% less than this home).
This home is priced at $256/sqft,
which is 0.4% less than similar homes
in the 33771 zip code.
975 Phyllis Ave Largo FL 33771
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 975 Phyllis Ave
- Approx Payment:$1,946*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of KELLER WILLIAMS GULFSIDE RLTY.
975 Phyllis Ave, Largo FL is a single family home of 1562 sqft and
is currently priced at $399,999
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 547 Brookfield Dr in Largo is listed at $469,900.
This home on 975 Phyllis Ave has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Largo, FL.
Country Club At East Bay, Lake Alison and Lake Palms are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8148911 has been posted on this site since 1/14/2022 (6 days ago).