9822 Portside Ter Bradenton FL 34212 MLS A4534185
Less Photos /\
9822 Portside Ter
Home Description: 9822 Portside Ter
Wake up each morning from the extended Master Suite (that belongs in a home larger home) and gaze upon the long range pond view as the sun rises above your new home in Waterlefe Golf & River Club - the areas only golf and marina community! This triple extended Redington model is the most popular as it offers a downsize or empty nest home without sacrificing the luxury of true master suite and the entertaining space (indoors and out) of an open concept floorplan, still seen today! With soaring ceilings, so many original upgrades like 20" tile, tray ceilings, huge crown molding, multiple rooms with recessed lights and a kitchen cabinet configuration only seen here - the home exudes class. This 2/2 plan offers a dedicated den that others have repurposed as a third bedroom/flex space....So many great features yet room for your own personal touches! More than a neighborhood, Waterlefe residents have access to many options...centered around the resident owned River Club featuring a Restaurant, Bar, Fitness Center, Tiki Bar and Jr Olympic Pool - the heartbeat of the neighborhood! Imagine days with friends playing golf, cruising down the Manatee River, daily fitness classes, card games, social functions, book clubs and more - your social calendar is full! Golf Club Membership is optional as are 2 marina options. Phenomenal Cable TV, WIFI and Internet INCLUDED in HOA fees. Come see the view in person and you'll know why this will be your new Waterlefe Home - CDD included in taxes amount. One Year AHS Shield Warranty Included!
- Address: 9822 Portside Ter
- Levels: One
- City: Bradenton
- Zip: 34212
- County: Manatee
- Subdivision: Waterlefe Golf And River Club
- Community Features: Association Recreation - Owned,Deed Restrictions,Fishing,Fitness Center,Gated,Golf,Golf Carts OK,Playground,Pool,Sidewalks,Water Access,Waterfront
- Elementary School: Freedom Elementary
- Middle School: Carlos E. Haile Middle
- High School: Parrish Community High
- Private Pool: True
- Pool Features: Gunite,Heated,In Ground,Screen Enclosure
- Water View: Pond
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s),Ceiling Fans(s),Coffered Ceiling(s),Crown Molding,Eat-in Kitchen,High Ceilings,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Open Floorplan,Solid Surface Counters,Solid Wood Cabinets,Split Bedroom,Stone Counters,Tray Ceiling(s),Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet,Ceramic Tile
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office
- Architectural Style: Florida,Mediterranean
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters,Irrigation System,Rain Gutters,Sliding Doors,Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block,Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northwest
- Roof: Tile
Available now at $670,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: True
- Garage: True
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway
- Carport: False
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Electric,Heat Pump,Natural Gas
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available,Cable Connected,Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Connected,Phone Available,Public,Sewer Connected,Sprinkler Meter,Street Lights,Underground Utilities,Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 8242.00
- Lot Acres: 0.1900
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 121
- HOA Fees: $739 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $246
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: False
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Annual CDD FEE: $2,970
- Monthly Maintenance: $174
- Maintenance Includes: Cable TV,Common Area Taxes,Escrow Reserves Fund,Fidelity Bond,Guard - 24 Hour,Internet,Maintenance Grounds,Management,Pest Control,Pool,Recreational Facilities,Security
- Other Fees Amount: $500 Annual
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Manatee County Leash Laws Apply
- Pet Size: Large (61-100 Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 3
- Max Pet Weight: 100
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$586,000 (12.5% less than this home).
This home is priced at $310/sqft,
which is 3.2% less than similar homes
in the 34212 zip code.
9822 Portside Ter Bradenton FL 34212
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 9822 Portside Ter
- Approx Payment:$3,259*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of COLDWELL BANKER REALTY.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# A4534185) located at 9822 Portside Ter Bradenton FL 34212, call: 813-452-4165
9822 Portside Ter, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 2162 sqft and
is currently priced at $670,000
This single family home has 2 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 727 Pintail Cv in Bradenton is listed at $599,000.
This home on 9822 Portside Ter has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Country Creek, Cypress Creek Estates and Stoneybrook At Heritage Harbour are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4534185 has been posted on this site since 5/13/2022 (9 days ago).