9902 Country Carriage Cir Riverview FL 33569 MLS T3232806
Less Photos /\
9902 Country Carriage Cir
Home Description: 9902 Country Carriage Cir
WELCOME HOME! That's what your buyers will say once they enter this beautifully updated home in the wonderful GATED community of Brandon Reserve. The foyer has a wonderful entry with a view of the formal living room & dining room with vaulted ceilings. This open floor plan is perfect for entertaining. The kitchen, dinette & family room have a great view of the back yard with all the beautiful Florida foliage. The home is open & airy throughout with fresh, neutral paint, high ceilings, and plenty of natural light. The kitchen has 42" Cognac Maple soft-close cabinets & drawers, above & below is accent lighting, granite counter-tops, tile back-splash, stainless-steel appliances including a brand-new refrigerator. The kitchen is open to the family room & the dinette with a beautiful view of the backyard & sliding glass doors leading to the screened lanai. Outside the screened lanai to a large paver patio to relax in the professionally landscaped, fully fenced backyard featuring tropical plants that attract a variety of birds and butterflies year-round. The large corner lot gives you room to breathe with a right-of-way area & no immediate backyard neighbors. Split bedroom plan makes this Master bedroom a peaceful retreat featuring dual walk in closets, Garden bath & two separate vanities with marble counter-tops, brand new mirrors & fixtures, a luxurious garden tub & a seamless glass enclosed shower, & a linen closet. This home is a three way split bedroom plan that allows for the 4th bedroom to become an in-law suite or is perfect for out of town guests with their own private bathroom. The 2 car over-sized garage has extra 10'x8' storage or workshop area so you don't have to sacrifice garage parking. Don't miss this opportunity to live in Brandon Reserve, a neighborhood where pride of ownership & a true sense of community are easily apparent. Live close to the parks & nature preserve and easy access to I-75! This GATED neighborhood has low HOA fees & NO CDD fees!
- Elementary School: Boyette Springs-HB
- Middle School: Barrington Middle
- High School: Riverview-HB
- Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Bathroom 4 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar, Closet Pantry, Granit Counters, Walk-In Pantry
- Master Bathroom Features: Dual Sinks, Garden Bath, Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Master Bedroom Features: Walk-in Closet(s)
- Additional Rooms: Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Traditional
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
Available now at $335,000
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 26398
- Lot Acres: 0.70
- Total Acre: 1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Lot Num: 1
- HOA Fees: $576 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $48
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Property Desc: Corner Unit
- Location: Corner Lot
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: only for residential zoning in Hillsborough County
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Riverview home in this zip code is
$309,842 (7.5% less than this home).
This home is priced at $134/sqft,
which is 5.6% less than similar homes
in the 33569 zip code.
9902 Country Carriage Cir Riverview FL 33569
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 9902 Country Carriage Cir
For Sale Near: 9902 Country Carriage Cir
- Approx Payment:$1,630*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4096 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Yellowfin Realty.
For information or to schedule a viewing of this property (MLS# T3232806) located at 9902 Country Carriage Cir Riverview FL 33569, call: 813-452-4096
9902 Country Carriage Cir, Riverview FL is a single family home of 2496 sqft and
is currently priced at $335,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1997.
A comparable home for sale at 9646 Greenbank Dr in Riverview is listed at $349,900.
This home on 9902 Country Carriage Cir has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Riverview, FL.
Riverglen, South Cove and Panther Trace are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3232806 has been posted on this site since 3/19/2020 (10 days ago).