9966 58Th St E Parrish FL 34219 MLS A4467399
Less Photos /\
9966 58Th St E
Home Description: 9966 58Th St E
Welcome Home to this 4 Bedroom 3 1/2 Bathroom with Den pool home! This well maintained home has it all! As you approach the home you will notice the curb appeal to this Harrison Ranch home. Newly painted exterior, lush landscaping and a welcoming covered front porch with room for seating. The 8' front door with transom glass opens up to the foyer. The high ceilings and new vinyl flooring draws your eyes to the rear of the home overlooking the pool and the pond. A large Family room along with a powder room are located off of the Dining area and the kitchen. This home offers plenty of natural light with an abundance of windows. The kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, granite countertop, Island with seating and a large pantry. There is plenty of room for 2 seating areas if needed! The den is also located on the main level. On the second floor you will find the large master bedroom with a spacious en-suite. Double vanities, soaker tub, separate shower and water closet make up this master bath. 2 additional bedrooms and 1 bathroom along with a Jr-suite with its own ensuite and a laundry room will provide plenty of room for the family along with convenience. The outdoor area of this home is what Florida living is all about. The home has it all! Pond view, fenced yard, pool, spa and fire pit all located on the screened lanai. Harrison Ranch offers a clubhouse, Olympic sized pool, tennis courts, soccer fields, play ground, activity director and so much more! This is the place to be.
- Address: 9966 58Th St E
- Levels: Two
- City: Parrish
- Zip: 34219
- County: Manatee
- Subdivision: Harrison Ranch
- Community Features: Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness Center, Park, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court(s)
- Elementary School: Barbara A. Harvey Elementary
- Middle School: Buffalo Creek Middle
- High School: Parrish Community High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Spa Features: Heated, In Ground
- Water View: Pond
- Water Feet: 0
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Tile, Vinyl
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Formal Dining Room Separate
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco, Wood Frame (FSC Certified)
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: South
- Roof: Shingle
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Propane, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 8215
- Lot Dim: 73.1x122
- Lot Acres: 0.19
- Total Acre: Up to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Lot Num: 444
- HOA Fees: $115 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $9
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Annual CDD FEE: $2,273
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool
- Building Num Floors: 2
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: See docs
- Pet Size: Extra Large (101+ Lbs.)
- Num Pets: 3
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Parrish home in this zip code is
$375,313 (10.4% more than this home).
This home is priced at $133/sqft,
which is 13.5% less than similar homes
in the 34219 zip code.
9966 58Th St E Parrish FL 34219
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 9966 58Th St E
For Sale Near: 9966 58Th St E
- Approx Payment:$1,653*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4165 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Preferred Shore.
9966 58Th St E, Parrish FL is a single family home of 2551 sqft and
is currently priced at $339,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 2006.
A comparable home for sale at 9344 Royal River Cir in Parrish is listed at $301,850.
This home on 9966 58Th St E has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Parrish, FL.
River Plantation, Creekside and Crosscreek are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4467399 has been posted on this site since 5/16/2020 (19 days ago).