9996 56Th Pl N St Petersburg FL 33708 MLS U8114030
Less Photos /\
9996 56Th Pl N
Home Description: 9996 56Th Pl N
You have got to come check out this expansive home on a beautiful corner lot AND find your sanctuary with a beautiful meditation pond ALL IN ONE! Offering four bedrooms l three baths, and fenced-in yard, this home has it all. Once you walk in, you will see the features of the open floor concept with spacious kitchen, sporting custom wood cabinets, gorgeous granite countertops, and split floor plan. The comfortable sized bedrooms are updated with baths throughout, including the guest bedroom with en suite bath. The master bath is gorgeous! Once you step in, you see the open walk-in shower and large double vanity! Well maintained and move-in-ready. Updated AC system (2019), New roof (2016), and updated energy efficient vinyl windows. Natural gas available. Great location and convenient to schools, shopping, and beaches. You do NOT want to miss this one! Get your virtual tour here: https://www.zillow.com/view-3d-home/f9d740a7-04b7-460d-9209-679c82c1f931?setAttribution=mls&wl=true
- Elementary School: Orange Grove Elementary-PN
- Middle School: Osceola Middle-PN
- High School: Seminole High-PN
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Bedroom 2 Features: En Suite Bathroom
- Master Bedroom Features: En Suite Bathroom
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: North
- Roof: Shingle
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Garage: N
- Garage Spaces: 0
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Cable Available, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected
- Lot Sqft: 8181
- Lot Dim: 82x100
- Lot Acres: 0.19
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 31
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: BUYER TO VERIFY PET RESTRICTIONS WITH THE LOCAL MUNICIPALITY.
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom St Petersburg home in this zip code is
$1,409,666 (221.1% more than this home).
This home is priced at $199/sqft,
which is 145.5% less than similar homes
in the 33708 zip code.
9996 56Th Pl N St Petersburg FL 33708
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 9996 56Th Pl N
- Approx Payment:$2,136*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(813) 452-4250 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Keller Williams Rlty Seminole.
9996 56Th Pl N, St Petersburg FL is a single family home of 2211 sqft and
is currently priced at $439,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1969.
A comparable home for sale at 105 Forest Hills Dr in St Petersburg is listed at $1,350,000.
This home on 9996 56Th Pl N has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in St Petersburg, FL.
Bay Pines Lakes, Beach Place and Boca Vista are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS U8114030 has been posted on this site since 2/22/2021 (4 days ago).